Dallas area GTG @ Coleman's house

TxSnake

Established Member
Dang... I always miss everything. Maybe I'll make one someday. Hey Tim, check your pm's.

Mac03Cobra

Texas Lightning Rod
Established Member
coleman, BREAK OUT THE WAX and some chromies! This is sweet!

attachment.php

coleman

Established Member
yup, that is purty! i didn't think the chrome rims would look that good on zinc yellow ... :bash:

next GTG is whenever anyone has a place and some time to host one... weekday lunches are good, but we never have any time to do anything besides talk and take some hurried photos.

i'm glad stan03's crew were able to bolt my exhaust back together -- that was scary! ... the nuts between my manifold and X-pipe fell off! sounded fine when coasting, but horrible when i tried to accelerate at all...

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
Originally posted by TPOC
Elapidae took most of them, but he said he wouldn't be able to post them until tues/wed. I didn't have my camera.
Sorry, I've been out in a training class and now that I'm back, I forgot to bring the photos. I'm sorry to say that I didn't get any photos of the Mach1.
Originally posted by Mac03Cobra
Chris, No pixs?
I'll try to remember to bring them tomorrow. I didn't get too many, but I got some good ones of the 93 and 95 Cobra R's.
Originally posted by coleman
who attended:
8. 03_silver_coupe (dealer plates, i forgot his real name...)
His name is Mike.
Originally posted by LunaticSVT
Wish I could have gone. No cobra yet :( did not want to show up in my Z06 or the wifes Honda, didnt think i would get a good reception.
Who cares? If you want to join the GTG, I'm sure none of us would care what you drove. I'd actually kinda like to see a Z06 up close.
Originally posted by B-O-B'03
No, I forgot to bring my camera :mj:

Usually that is my shadows job and he had to work.

Eric, Elapidae, was snapping a few and I was hoping that he would post them :idea:

I did not see any calendars, just tha posters with the blue Mach 1 and the silver '03.

We should have a a lunch GTG that maximizes the attendance, still want to see that red one.

-Brian
No calendars. Yes, red DFW (or surrounding) 03 Cobras are needed. :-D
Originally posted by TxSnake
Dang... I always miss everything. Maybe I'll make one someday.
You're always invited whether we mention it or not. :thumbsup:

03 King Cobra

Established Member
:beer:
I have not been to any meetings but would like to attend the next one. I live in Watauga and work in Lewisville. I'll keep checking this site for info but if someone could let me know I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
Originally posted by 03 King Cobra
:beer:
I have not been to any meetings but would like to attend the next one. I live in Watauga and work in Lewisville. I'll keep checking this site for info but if someone could let me know I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:

We're always up for new members. :thumbsup:

If this keeps up, we're going to have to come up with a club name or something. :-D

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
Sorry I didn't get any pics of the Mach (brain-fart kinda thing). :loser:
It was nice. Way too tall but nice :thumbsup: The inlet plumbing in that thing was insane :eek:
Lots of little trim touches like rolled exhaust tips, Bullett(sp?) type shifter ring, silver colored trim pieces. The engine intake manafold looked more 98' than 99-01'. No IMRC plates mind you but more of a rounded look. Most of it was covered up by the big shaker scoop and intake plumbing. It was purty :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread