Dallas area GTG @ Coleman's house

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Not with the rear end off my car sitting on a lift...
I was REALLY hoping to make this one and finally break into 12's. Looks like the dealer will have my Cobra for longer than a few more days. :(

BLACK SUNSHINE

Established Member
DD2000GT, Man that sucks about your diff. Mine will be at Middlekauff all day Saturday getting the bumper repainted for the paint chip. i just hope they can put the license plate on straight this time.

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
Originally posted by BLACK SUNSHINE
Elapidae, thanks for the cool pics.

No Prob :thumbsup:

Originally posted by 03_silver_coupe
anyone making it to the last test & tune this weekend at the Motorplex? :shrug:

I wish :( Be sure and take pics (or better yet, movies) :thumbsup:
I'm guessing you'll be in the 12sec club on this outing.

Originally posted by DD2000GT
Not with the rear end off my car sitting on a lift...
I was REALLY hoping to make this one and finally break into 12's. Looks like the dealer will have my Cobra for longer than a few more days. :(

Is the delay just a lack of available parts?

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
Originally posted by DD2000GT
Yep - Ford seems to be shipping quite a few out lately...

See if you can get the skinny from Tim's team and find out if the replacements are the same or are somehow re-enforced/improved :thumbsup:

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
In pic 10, I am the one with the leather jacket explaining my DenseCharger setup. The Blue Cobra is mine.

BLACK SUNSHINE

Established Member
I am wearing my thermal drawers top for a shirt and I have the one with the crooked front license plate. My color is in my handle.

Mac03Cobra

Texas Lightning Rod
Established Member
Man, that's not right, but I can't stop laughing in support of coleman! TOO FUNNY!

attachment.php

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
Originally posted by 2003 CobraCoupe
Any names to go with the faces in the pictures??

I'll let everyone identify themselves on this batch. (that way if they don't want to, they don't have to ;-) )

I've got the mineral gray coupe but I'm taking the pictures so I'm not in any of them (the main benefit of being the photographer by the way ;-) )

Originally posted by Mac03Cobra
Man, that's not right, but I can't stop laughing in support of coleman! TOO FUNNY!

Coleman has yet to respond to that one :rolleyes:

All in good fun you know :-D

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Originally posted by TPOC
That's me:

I'm the guy in the hat :thumbsup:

Kinda required when driving topless @ > 80MPH

-Brian

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
Thanks guys! It's kinda neat to put faces with names. Damn, TPOC, are you about 6'5" or what??? How do you fit in a '03??? I'm only like 5'7"!!!! My Brother-In-Law is 6'4", and they always make me stand next to him in pictures, I really look short next to him!!!!!! Thanks again guys for the replies!:beer:

TPOC

Established Member
Originally posted by 2003 CobraCoupe
Thanks guys! It's kinda neat to put faces with names. Damn, TPOC, are you about 6'5" or what??? How do you fit in a '03??? I'm only like 5'7"!!!! My Brother-In-Law is 6'4", and they always make me stand next to him in pictures, I really look short next to him!!!!!! Thanks again guys for the replies!:beer:

:) I am 6'4" and I barely fit in it, length wise. I am just glad I'm not oversized in width (politically correct as I can say that), or I would never get in the thing.

Guess I have to keep up with the weight training. :thumbsup:

By the way, I got my first ticket :cryying: ....got me for 'racing', which I really wasn't, just goofing off with a couple of kids in a Z28 taking turns hitting the throttle. I must have passed him and his partner on the side of the highway somewhere, because he just pulled up next to me at a stoplight and honked his horn, and pointed me to the side. He never radar'ed me...bummer.

I'm sure this will be a juicy ticket. Guess it's time for online defensive driving, and deferred adjudication.

No more challenges, unless it is a viper or Z06, can't afford anymore tickets.

coleman

Established Member
...laugh it up!!! :lol1: me too. i was playing dumb -- i think.

Originally posted by Mac03Cobra

attachment.php

Mac03Cobra

Texas Lightning Rod
Established Member
By the way, I got my first ticket ....got me for 'racing', which I really wasn't, just goofing off with a couple of kids in a Z28 taking turns hitting the throttle. I must have passed him and his partner on the side of the highway somewhere, because he just pulled up next to me at a stoplight and honked his horn, and pointed me to the side. He never radar'ed me...bummer.

:cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread