Dating 21-24 yr old chics? if you have or are, get in here!

bleedout

Established Member
Ok gents, so im back into the dating scene and its been a little while since ive been single. To start off im 29, been all over the country, and im put together. With that said I seem to be only meeting the younger generation of females 21-24, now this is not a problem as most of them are pretty girls and who can complain about that. Where the problem comes in is that most of them are immature, indecisive, bar flies, not goal oriented, cant hold a convo for shit, talk or text way too much, are a general pain in the ass or just complicated. Now, i can weed most of those out rather quickly, but then i meet a few that are either in school or just graduated and on a career path but are too reserved, unsure of what they want or are looking for ect and this is annoying.... so most of you are saying ok, so date women your own age or older. Well i have, but most women my age that i attract end up having either severe baggage, divorced with 2-4 kids, or they look amazingly hot but turn out to be losers with no work ethics or goals, and or whores....
so the search continues, but i would just like to hear some of your stories about dating younger girls and your opinions slash experiences. :beer:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Go for a 40+ woman who has her career and life together. Thats usually around peak time for them as well.

ViciousJay

Established Member
my motto was under 25, dip your wick and run afterwards. Most girls 25 and under dont have their crap together

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Here's some advice, don't date someone that's more than 5 years younger than you as a guideline. I did, and while I wouldn't call it a mistake, it just usually doesn't work (when you are our age, below 30). There's just too large of a maturity/generational gap.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
well i'm 27, i just got officially divorced in Dec of 2011, we had been separated for a while before we pulled the trigger. i recently met a girl through a mutual Navy buddy, her child hood friend etc...anyways we hit it off big time. she was in similar situation so we were able to relate to each other. well we just had a lot in common, thing is she's 23, i usually don't date them that young what so ever, too much drama etc...even meeting younger girls at the club isn't my thing.

well fast forward the past month, we have ran a few marathons, we work out together, do homework, have 2 boys (she has 1 and i have 1), she's very smart all kinds of awards from school etc, and a hottie, very humble and modest....she's in my avatar btw...

things are going good, least for us, but that story is different for everyone, if the juice is worth the squeeze i say go for it, if not keep on pumpin and dumping :)

no fairy tales just take it a day at a time...i'm pretty happy where i am now, made a lot of mistakes in my marriage i learned from, i guess thing with being older than them is your a bit more relaxed, least i am, i don't get mad very easily etc...just kinda like eh...

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I'm 25, my wife is 21, Ill tell you, I got lucky with her. She is goal oriented, working full time and going through college to further her career. She hates clubs, partying, drama, and everything thing else. She is great BUT there are a few things that show me the age difference between us, I know its only 4 years but still. She is the most mature 21 year old girl I have ever meet as well. She has friend that are her age up to my age and OMG I cant stand these chicks, the thought of me being in a relationship with any of them is painful. But I agree that women getting near the 30 area tend to have baggage(have friends my age dating older women). Usually they have kids, been through at least 1 divorce, etc. MY advise is DON'T GET MARRIED. I can safely say even though I am young that if this marriage fails(which i highly doubt) I will probably never get re married. I don't know if you just got a divorce or not but I would not get committed to another woman. Just be patient, you'll find a good one you like to be around, they are out there, and keep the young chicks for the the short term fun:banana:, but don't ever get to involved with them for the long term.

Last edited:

LS2GTO

Established Member
Are you looking to marry these chicks you're dating or just wanting to have fun? If you're looking for fun, like someone else mentioned, get yourself a nice 35+ woman that knows what she wants and has (for the most part) her life together.

If you are actually looking for a wifey, and want a youngin with no baggage, then it's all about where you meet these broads. Bars, college parties etc. and you have a slim chance of finding mrs. right, and even if you do she's probably wasted and doesn't act like her true self. Go out to volunteer locations, or find some activities you like (skydiving, sports, theater etc.) and go hang around those places. Might have better luck at finding a wife than at a bar where even otherwise nice and smart girls can appear as the chicks you describe.

She hates clubs, partying, drama, and everything thing else. She is great BUT there are a few things that show me the age difference between us, I know its only 4 years but still. She is the most mature 21 year old girl I have ever meet as well. She has friend that are her age up to my age and OMG I cant stand these chicks, the thought of me being in a relationship with any of them is painful.

Be careful there, a 21 year old like that may not be into that scene now...but she might want to one day...especially if she has friends that are living the party life and she's already settled.

Last edited:

bleedout

Established Member
Go for a 40+ woman who has her career and life together. Thats usually around peak time for them as well.

I can understand that, however not to sound shallow but im looking for a relationship. If i find a 40+ and we hit it off and can see that getting ugly after shes 50 and im 40 ya know

where have you met these girls?

dude anywhere from bars to from people that we both know. where to look these days?!?!?

my motto was under 25, dip your wick and run afterwards. Most girls 25 and under dont have their crap together

I agree lol, however dealing with some of these dramatic train wrecks can get exhausting and honestly im looking for something more serious these days.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
few things :

young ones, hit it , enjoy it move on. They usually are fun but really only for sex, they will get attached and jealous and they are very self centered. If your just trying to enjoy yourself then do it. However if your looking for stability and all that jazz, then over 30 is where you should be looking.

p.s. its not always, you can find a gem in the young ones, good luck

Blown 89

Established Member
Younger girls generally have less baggage (it accumulates) but I can't get past the idiocy that comes with them. So in the end it's a tossup. Age doesn't mean a heck of a lot, a good one is a good one IMO.

bleedout

Established Member
older women OP...older women. 32+

I agree, ive been there and tasted the goods.... problem is finding the great white buffalo

Are you looking to marry these chicks you're dating or just wanting to have fun? If you're looking for fun, like someone else mentioned, get yourself a nice 35+ woman that knows what she wants and has (for the most part) her life together.

If you are actually looking for a wifey, and want a youngin with no baggage, then it's all about where you meet these broads. Bars, college parties etc. and you have a slim chance of finding mrs. right, and even if you do she's probably wasted and doesn't act like her true self. Go out to volunteer locations, or find some activities you like (skydiving, sports, theater etc.) and go hang around those places. Might have better luck at finding a wife than at a bar where even otherwise nice and smart girls can appear as the chicks you describe.

Be careful there, a 21 year old like that may not be into that scene now...but she might want to one day...especially if she has friends that are living the party life and she's already settled.

no im not looking to marry anytime soon, ive never been but not against it. im looking to start a relationship and unitl im going to have fun as much as possible. I try not to pick up chics at bars but sometimes it happens, however being middle of winter theres not much else to do ya know.

96SVTDvl

Hustlin'
Established Member

I agree with this statement.

Tough to find one that doesn't bother the hell out of you after dating for several months...they're just terribly annoying with all their immature social problems. I'm on the dip the wick and run plan (aka hit it and quit it) currently and I've got no complaints. I'll get serious about gettin serious after a few more years with this plan of action.

To the OP, I'd go a couple years older...around 25ish to find the ones that have their shit together and are over the high school type bullshit.

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
Good ol' SVTP.......:rolleyes:

So, basiclly, OP is looking for his unicorn. Either a young chick who's still hot, yet has her shit together, or an older chick who hasn't gone over the hill yet, but doesn't have any kids or baggage, either.

GOOD.......F'N......LUCK!

The way I see it, you've got 3 options:
1) Deal with the drama of the younger girls that are hot, but have no idea where they're going in life.
2) Deal with the risk of the older women who might have kids, baggage, whatever....
3) Do the 5-finger shuffle every night.

Take your pick.

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
Yeah I have noticed the same thing. I run into the problem that the older ones tend to already have a kid, are still bar sluts, or just listening to them makes me want to beat them in the face with a mallet. Either way I'll keep doing my thing until one doesn't annoy the living shit out of me. Good luck man

I'll just keep doing my thing till I find one that doesn't annoy the shit out of me which may be a while haha

truefiveo

Established Member
Ok gents, so im back into the dating scene and its been a little while since ive been single. To start off im 29, been all over the country, and im put together. With that said I seem to be only meeting the younger generation of females 21-24, now this is not a problem as most of them are pretty girls and who can complain about that. Where the problem comes in is that most of them are immature, indecisive, bar flies, not goal oriented, cant hold a convo for shit, talk or text way too much, are a general pain in the ass or just complicated. Now, i can weed most of those out rather quickly, but then i meet a few that are either in school or just graduated and on a career path but are too reserved, unsure of what they want or are looking for ect and this is annoying.... so most of you are saying ok, so date women your own age or older. Well i have, but most women my age that i attract end up having either severe baggage, divorced with 2-4 kids, or they look amazingly hot but turn out to be losers with no work ethics or goals, and or whores....
so the search continues, but i would just like to hear some of your stories about dating younger girls and your opinions slash experiences. :beer:

Please don't ever refer to children and divorces as baggage.
That's such an immature thing to say.
You are in no position to judge someone else's life experiences and situations.

IMHO only immature insecure men go after young women because they are easier to manipulate as compared to an older confident career woman who would quickly put you in your place and show you how much of a loser you really are.

These days as a 27 year old single dude I tend to rather meet women at the local gym or someplace other than bars and clubs. Where most guys go wrong at is trying to fall in love and keep a 20-23 year old chick who hasn't even experienced who she really is and who she is really attracted to.

What do you think happens to all these silly dudes who bring young smokin hot 18-22 year old women from other countries like Thailand and Phillipines and lately Kyrgyzstan and Colombia?
Financial and emotional disaster I see it all the time both in and out of the USA. Every time I meet some chick from one of the above countries tell me she has a boyfriend in the USA I laugh.
Their engaged and he's working on marriage and her citizenship, meanwhile that night she's throwing the panties at me.

Remember theirs always someone who may attract your young gullible hot woman better than you can.

Last edited:

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Atleast you are in the dating scene, bangin young chicks. I am 36, 3 kids, with a hot wife and solid job. Cherish your single time, it won't be forever. Be nice to the moms with kids.......

Users who are viewing this thread