DD Cobra

Jroc

Established Member
Your truck is a better DD.

I DD mine and it does alright. It has a few problems that keep it from being a good DD, but I love it.

Still I can't wait to get it payed off and put it on weekend duty, and get a F150.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
4X a week daily driver...no major issues here other than being paranoid about where I park it...

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
I've been dd'ing my vert for the past month or so. No issues except minivans revving at me at 6am....

Does make me have a new love for the car...I forget how much fun the car really is. I am hoping to have it parked for the cold weather, no point in taking out a car that I can't put the top down or have fun.

Slow99x

Established Member
I used to DD my car but I've got my work van now that I take home. I still pull the Cobra out at least once or twice a week. No major problems and I've got 65k on the clock.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I damn near dd mine lately. Weather has been perfect here in Houston. I have 23k miles on mine at the moment. I dont see anything wrong with doing it but I choose not to overall. Save my mileage, plus it makes it all the sweeter when you do bring her out to play. Here in Houston, the "fast" cars come out on sat and sun ONLY in great weather. I enjoy being part of the "fast" cars entourage...

Yup, im the same with mine. I have a daily but i drive mine often as the weather has been nice.

Nothing wrong with DD it though. I like to enjoy my cars while i own them. Why buy something to let it sit in the garage?

Afterall, cobra or not, its a mustang... not a lambo... :rockon:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Mine just got retired from DD duty. I put 14k miles on it in a year and loved everyone. My gripes are the typical chips and roadrash that the bumpers and mirrors get from road debris.

Users who are viewing this thread