DEADBEAT MEMBER - LeoGSVT

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
i believe this is the same guy who jumped his car off of a curb in a residential area while speeding and then had insurance cover the costs. he posts on here quite a bit, it'll be interesting to hear his response/excuse.

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
CobraBob said:
Can you pay him a visit and see what's going on? To help out Shelby? I don't mean to put you on the spot if that would not be comfortable for you, but it might just jog him in the right direction.

I sent him a PM and a email..I will look up his number to see what is up..:shrug:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
C H I N I said:
What do you mean there is no excuse? Leo is not like this! Something is up

Shut up asswipe, he took someone's money and didn't deliver, it's been 1 month....what's so hard to figure out?.....NO EXCUSE.
Why don't you refund this guys money? Then you can worry about your buddy.

Last edited:

EvanStang

the "Hit Man"
Established Member
to the Blacklist... and yeah, my vote would be for someone to pay him a visit with a baseball bat and inform him there are 2 ways this can be handled.
That's the problem today, it's too easy for people to rip others off and no one handles these things like they would have years ago. A good old @ss whooping would quickly cure him of his shady ways...

There should be a sticky thread with a list of the people who can't be trusted so no one else gets taken.... Blacklist Sticky...

Hey shelbyguy, you are correct on the "conversion" and atleast in Indiana, conversion is 3 times damages. So if you wanted to take him to small claims court, you can't file for 3 times the amount stolen. Hey, I know this because some guy tried pulling this crap with me and sold me a bad tranny and I took him to court and was paid 3 times... so I figure he learned his lesson....

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
C H I N I said:
What do you mean there is no excuse? Leo is not like this! Something is up
I agree. Not like him to do this. Something must be going on but he does need to pay his debts. Some of you jump on the ****in' band wagon too easily when you know neither of the parties involved. Easy to talk a bunch of shit behind a key board.

I'm sure it will get worked out Shelby:beer:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
RAZRS EDGE said:
I agree. Not like him to do this. Something must be going on but he does need to pay his debts. Some of you jump on the ****in' band wagon too easily when you know neither of the parties involved. Easy to talk a bunch of shit behind a key board.

I'm sure it will get worked out Shelby:beer:

Well then maybe between you and chini you can refund Shelby his money. It is NOT acceptable to take someones money and not deliver the goods....PERIOD! I don't give a shit what he or anyone who does this "has going on"
You can get off the "****in' band wagon"

This guy just makes it harder for the legit people on this site to buy and sell

Last edited:

dougwg

Established Member
I like how people defend him... when it's not their money:bash:

LeoGSVT,

I took the liberty of writing your responce to this thread. All you have to do is copy and paste it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi ShelbyGuy,

I'm sorry. I F'ed up. I shipped your parts and you will have them in just a few days.

Or

I'm sorry. I F'ed up. I mailed you a check in the amount of $386.25 and you will have it in just a few days.

Again, I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you.

Sincerely,

LeoGSVT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD.":dw:

dougwg

Established Member
GETTEUP said:
This guy just makes it harder for the legit people on this site to buy and sell

+1
It takes only a few to really muck it up for many.

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
Man everyone jumps on the b***** band wagon quick now..The guy could be on his death bed or could be going through some family prob. Give the man a chance to explain...:nonono: I agree it better be good because it has been awhile ....

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
10thSVT said:
Man everyone jumps on the b***** band wagon quick now..The guy could be on his death bed or could be going through some family prob. Give the man a chance to explain...:nonono: I agree it better be good because it has been awhile ....

IT HAS BEEN 1 MONTH

bnglcat

Established Member
10thSVT said:

Mine has been going on for 3 months now...that is plenty of time to make it right. I was nice and gave the benefit of the doubt with the "just got a turbo kit" bs...after 3 months, it has been long enough. I doubt I will see the $75, so I can at least leave my seller's feedback from my experience (which I did) and voice my complaint everywhere I see fit.

bnglcat

Established Member
Not to mention...how do you not see the nails in the tires? And how do you call what I received 75% tread? With all the for sale threads he is posting these days, it appears the plan was to sell as much shit as possible to get the turbo kit...and to hell with the back lash.

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
10thSVT said:

I relize it has be a month....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread