DEADBEAT MEMBER - LeoGSVT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
Well from the sounds of things, I'm lucky to have received the Pro 5.0 shifter I purchased from him recently. When I seen payment received, I PM'd him for a tracking #, wouldn't respond for days on PM's or give me a tracking #. Eventually he did respond to my PM's but never did get the tracking #. Good luck settling this issue, I fortunately did receive my item purchased, I hope you do soon. This unfortunately is a prime reason why I am hesitant to purchase items from members on here, hasn't stopped my yet but raises a yellow flag.

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
bnglcat said:
Not to mention...how do you not see the nails in the tires? And how do you call what I received 75% tread? With all the for sale threads he is posting these days, it appears the plan was to sell as much shit as possible to get the turbo kit...and to hell with the back lash.

That is BS it is easy to see nails and ect. in the tire..All this dont sound like something he would do on purpose..I hope he does man up and make it right..

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
It's because of pieces of shit like this guy that I won't buy or sell or have dealings with people on the forums (not just this one) unless I know them personally. And it's a damn shame too because there seem to be ALOT of good people on here.
Quit defending this turd, he'll come on here and blow his buddy with the tt gt but won't even step up to the plate to make these two svt performance members whole again.
I'm quite sure he's been reading all these posts too.

Last edited:

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
Man what the F*ck is going on with sellers recently. Allot of people are getting ripped off and it pisses me off that other people say I’m sure it will get fixed. Yea in like 2-3 months!!! When I sell thing to people online it becomes my top priority even if I sell it for $5. if I ever sell something to you guys and you don’t here from me in a week or so then I’m dead…I mean really dead!!

BTW the nail in the tire thing was really F*cked up!!

Last edited:

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
He was online today so I can't see why he hasn't replied. I mean maybe not to this thread but he could atleast keep up with his PM's.

bnglcat

Established Member
WizardsCobra said:
He was online today so I can't see why he hasn't replied. I mean maybe not to this thread but he could atleast keep up with his PM's.

I had to sit and wait for him to come online and send a PM of "Could you at least reply to me" in order to get a response. The response I would get is "SVTP is messing up on my computer blah blah blah". Yet, he seems to be able to post about Joes GT, for sale threads, and other posts...just can't respond to PMs. Must be some obscure bug in vBulletin or something...that if your user id is LeoGSVT, then funk up PMs...

Snakebite2k3

Established Member
bnglcat said:
I had to sit and wait for him to come online and send a PM of "Could you at least reply to me" in order to get a response. The response I would get is "SVTP is messing up on my computer blah blah blah". Yet, he seems to be able to post about Joes GT, for sale threads, and other posts...just can't respond to PMs. Must be some obscure bug in vBulletin or something...that if your user id is LeoGSVT, then funk up PMs...

wow, i almost feel like sending you the 75 bux my self.... i feel you man:(
good luck

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
bnglcat said:
Sorry to hear that man. This is why I never buy things off people online. You can't even trust some of the people that you would seem to think are honest and straight forward.

Snakebite2k3

Established Member
its always a risk when u buy stuff online but i always look the sellers feedback that way i have a good chance of getting my parts.

so far i have had no problems...knock on wood

bnglcat

Established Member
^^ Hopefully Sid sees that Shelby also has an open issue. I sent him this thread so hopefully he adds that to the ban message.

vipergts281

Established Member
Wtf is wrong with people?

He is probably too busy with his expensive turbo install or jerking off to Joe's TT FGT video.

ShelbyGuy is a huge help to this community. This is how you treat him?

Yes, LegoSVT is the guy who went up a curb in a neighborhood and had insurance pay it.
He sold a guy tires with a nail in them
And now this.

Lift up your skirt, make sure you have 2, and own up to your screwup. Make it right.

I can't wait for the excuses. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Snakebite2k3

Established Member
here is our best friend in the whole wide world
11-20-06014.gif

Last edited:

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
LeoGSVT said:
2 Eagle F1's 275/40/17's
  • 75% tread left...
  • I put about 2k miles on them...

and this is what showed up...

Tires_3.jpg

:nonono:

READ the thread and judge for yourself.

bnglcat

Established Member
Since he is banned, let me fill in the excuses...

It will go something like this...busy...fraud...didn't know...etc, etc, etc.

LeoGSVT said:
bnglcat said:
LeoGSVT said:
bnglcat said:
LeoGSVT said:
hey man...we had a huge mess up with our UPS account at work...with someone usuing fraud against us...im sorry i havent gotten the tires out to you..they are in the box and packed up ready to ship...we had a huge ordeal with UPS yesterday and everything was put on hold for us...its all cleared up now and they are going out tomarrow morning..i will PM you with a tracking number...sorry for any inconvinience

Do you know if they managed to get out of that mess yet?

yes sir your tires went out wed morning...i have the tracking number written down at the house i will get it to you tonight when i go home...should be there tuesday or so

Well, one of them came in today...but...did you know there is a nail in it? It is a complete nail with the head intact and runs completely through the tire to the inside. Hopefully the second one doesn't have a nail so I can at least replace my tire that also has a nail in it. Do you know for sure whether the second tire has a nail in it or not?

wow!!! i never noticed that!!! i promise man..im not trying to screw you in any way!i will help you any way i can...i cleaned them up and didnt notice any nail!!!

LeoGSVT said:
bnglcat said:
LeoGSVT said:
wow!!! i never noticed that!!! i promise man..im not trying to screw you in any way!i will help you any way i can...i cleaned them up and didnt notice any nail!!!

Well, I figured you weren't out to stick me which is why I figured I would shoot you the pm first. I'm not sure what we should do about it though. I am hoping the second tire comes nail free so I can at least replace my tire that has a nail. We can figure things out once the second tire comes. Do you have the tracking number? I am guessing it should come monday since the other one came yesterday. My guess is they got seperated at the warehouse...so hopefully it comes monday. We will see.

ok man sounds good...let me know when it arrives

LeoGSVT said:
bnglcat said:
Well, there is some good news and some bad news. The second tire came today. You can see pics at http://www.kingpinsolutions.com/home/photoalbum/cars/My Car/2003_Cobra/Tires/Tires_1.jpg
http://www.kingpinsolutions.com/home/photoalbum/cars/My Car/2003_Cobra/Tires/Tires_2.jpg
http://www.kingpinsolutions.com/home/photoalbum/cars/My Car/2003_Cobra/Tires/Tires_3.jpg
http://www.kingpinsolutions.com/home/photoalbum/cars/My Car/2003_Cobra/Tires/Tires_4.jpg
http://www.kingpinsolutions.com/home/photoalbum/cars/My Car/2003_Cobra/Tires/Tires_5.jpg
http://www.kingpinsolutions.com/home/photoalbum/cars/My Car/2003_Cobra/Tires/Tires_6.jpg
http://www.kingpinsolutions.com/home/photoalbum/cars/My Car/2003_Cobra/Tires/Tires_7.jpg
http://www.kingpinsolutions.com/home/photoalbum/cars/My Car/2003_Cobra/Tires/Tires_8.jpg
... they are pictures 5-8 to go with pics 1-4 from the first tire that showed up.

Basically, the first tire is pretty un-usable since a patch/plug is going to remove the z rating from the tire. THe second tire I Think is usable as the screw didn't go all the way through...instead it took a horizonal path into the tire and just made a dimple on the inside of the tire. So I will see about whether it is usable.

You had mentioned you had some other tires you were going to sell, I would recommend check them over for nails/screws as the fronts came with them. It didn't take a hard look to find them. IT was just a matter of rolling the tire around to check the circumference and the rust spots jumped right out at you.

Needless to say, I think it would be only right for us to work out something since the tires did come with some issues. What do you think is fair considering you had to ship them out and all?

Thanks
Rob

LeoGSVT said:
bnglcat said:
LeoGSVT said:

Well, I figured you weren't out to stick me which is why I figured I would shoot you the pm first. I'm not sure what we should do about it though. I am hoping the second tire comes nail free so I can at least replace my tire that has a nail. We can figure things out once the second tire comes. Do you have the tracking number? I am guessing it should come monday since the other one came yesterday. My guess is they got seperated at the warehouse...so hopefully it comes monday. We will see.

ok man sounds good...let me know when it arrives

damn man im really sorry...so your saying both tires had nails in them??? that it horrible man : ( im very sorry..i should have looked them over before..they never went flat on me when i had them on the car...we can defenetly work somthing out i can send you half you money back or somthing...just let me know man im willing to work with you

bnglcat said:
LeoGSVT said:
bnglcat said:
Any word on whether you are able to pick up a second F1 yet?

Rob

yes i will be getting one by the end of the week..and i will ship it to you

Were you able to obtain a replacement tire? If not, could we just go the refund method? I mounted the usable tire and it will get me by for the next few months until I move up to 18" rims. If you weren't able to find a replacement, I will just go ahead and keep the passenger side as it is until I upgrade.

Thanks
Rob

bnglcat said:
LeoGSVT said:
Rob, i have your replacment tire..i have been soo tied up with work i havent been able to do anything! im terribly sorry..i will get it out to you as soon as i can!! sorry for all this
Leo

Hey, if it isn't too much trouble, can you just send me the $75 back for the unusable tire? At this point, there is no sense in waiting any longer for another tire since the 18s will be coming in a couple of weeks.

Thanks
Rob

bnglcat said:
Just thought I would ping you one more time about the tire/$75 refund. Like I mentioned last week, my 18s will be here in the next week or so, so the 17" tire isn't going to help me a lot at this point. It would be preferred to just get the refund now that I have bridged the gap.

Just looking to see what is going on.

Thanks.

bnglcat said:
Just one final ping about whether you will send me my $75 back for the bum tires or not. It has been quite a while now and wanted to check one last time before I fill in the trader rating section and post up the condition of the tires I received.

Thanks

bnglcat said:
Since you are online and have read my previous PM...any chance of a reply?

LeoGSVT said:
bnglcat said:
Since you are online and have read my previous PM...any chance of a reply?

yes i am having difficulty with svtperormance on my computer right now..im not a crook..i always belive in making people happy especially when im at fault..right now im not able to send you a refund..im putting my turbo together this week and money is very tight..after the gets up and running i will happily send you the money back..

Nothing since...

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Those tires are whooped.............2k miles right. Maybe 200 left on them.
And isn't funny how he all of a sudden starts have computer problems when it comes to delivering but not when it comes to taking the money or blowing his buddy joe.

Snakebite2k3

Established Member
bnglcat said:
Since he is banned, let me fill in the excuses...

It will go something like this...busy...fraud...didn't know...etc, etc, etc.Nothing since...

damn man your 2 nice... i would of freaked out if he sold me those tires like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread