Deadbeat Member......TIDE612!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redsvtcobra

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
If HERBMACHI didn't pay, Then YOU still owe the $$.:rollseyes

Hell yea you still owe him the cash. You should use this as a growing up experience.

acrod

Established Member
this is hella sad and pretty irresponsible if you ask me. Why would you buy a pulley to sell it to someone else anyways. That just sounds fishy. If you made the deal it is your responsibility to pay up regardless of whatever side deal you hade made.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Tide, now that most of the facts have been laid on the table it is crystal clear that you are 100% responsible to pay the seller (Special Blend). And then deal with the person you said you sold it to. I see this as a test of your character. You know what you need to do. The question is whether you will do it, learn from the experience, and become a better person. Such are these character tests throughout our lifetimes.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
CobraBob said:
Tide, now that most of the facts have been laid on the table it is crystal clear that you are 100% responsible to pay the seller (Special Blend). And then deal with the person you said you sold it to. I see this as a test of your character. You know what you need to do. The question is whether you will do it, learn from the experience, and become a better person. Such are these character tests throughout our lifetimes.

Well said my friend. Tide, pay the man what YOU owe...

I just sold several items here off my old Cobra. I have to say that every single transaction was stellar. Every single buyer paid immediately and I shipped everything within 24 hours of payment. The buyers were happy, I was happy, all pleasant experiences. It's just not that hard to do it right.

(well...I have to admit...I shipped one exhaust that I originally wanted picked up and UPS bent us over big time for that one. That WASN'T pleasant. But the buyer stepped right up and paid the difference plus...and he didn't have to do that.)

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Thanks for the support guys. I should copy and paste some of the PM's that i've sent about this issue.
Like I said money is one thing but knowing that you've taken advantage of is another. That is the part that pisses me off the most.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Special Blend said:
Thanks for the support guys. I should copy and paste some of the PM's that i've sent about this issue.
Like I said money is one thing but knowing that you've taken advantage of is another. That is the part that pisses me off the most.

there's no need to justify your feelings......this is a community and we should all be treating each other with equal respect

when someone tries to get out of paying a perfectly legitimate debt, the debtors reputation can and will suffer until they do the right thing...

Tide612

Banned
i dont want to get into a long as story but the only thing that people on here know is that someone got screwed out of there money. they dont want to listen to both sides of the story. nor do they actually care. I am sorry that it came to this, that special blend and i had this worked out. but he made a thread about this.

LARRY. either delete or edit this post and thread

dougwg

Established Member
When you become an adult you realize shit happens.
When you become an adult you do what is right.
When you become an adult you have to bite the bullet and realize you messed up.

Maybe if you pay Special Blend what he is owed and then go after HERBMACH1 for what he owes you the fine members her at SVTPerformance might help you get what is owed to you.

dougwg

Established Member
Tide612 said:
PAYPAL SENT!

paypal sent.

good job, you're on the right path!

Tide612 said:
delete the thread before you do even more damage to my name on here. Thanks

GROW UP TIDE.... You did this to yourself!

Stop acting like a child and man up to your responsibilities.

Last edited:

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
Tide612 said:
i dont want to get into a long as story but the only thing that people on here know is that someone got screwed out of there money. they dont want to listen to both sides of the story. nor do they actually care. I am sorry that it came to this, that special blend and i had this worked out. but he made a thread about this.

LARRY. either delete or edit this post and thread

we heard your side of the story, you said you sold the pulley to anouther guy. but bottom line was you never paid for the pulley in the 1st place. the other person should have paid you and you should pay the guy you bought it from. if that guy stiffed you , well now you know how special blend feels.

also what if LL doesnt edit the thread, going to leave?

Last edited:

firemedic

EH!
Established Member
Looks like Tide612 has delt with it now which is good.

Special blend showed excellent judgement, exhausting other avenues before starting the thread and the thread worked.

In the end, remember we are responsible for debts incured under our name and can't pass it off on another.

Once it's confirmed that this issue is resolved, we should look at helping Tide612 deal with HERBMACH1.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Tide612 said:
paypal sent. delete the thread before you do even more damage to my name on here. Thanks

No one did any damage to your name but YOU!!! Stop acting like the victim here. :rolleyes:

dun4791

Established Member
Tide still owes me a case of beer. That WAS the deal. I was the ONLY one who didnt want to make you leave that day.

04Sonic

Established Member
Pretty sad a member had to start a thread to get paid:( . That Sucks but glad the member got his money:rockon:

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
The situation has been dealt with and this thread needs to die. This is exactly what we have the trader ratings for. This is a lesson for all, but its over now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread