Dear Meryl Streep

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
Who cares? The only people who watch these awards are ****in liberals anyway.

DropSVT

Established Member
Although i dont like her i do agree that its pretty wrong to make fun of a retard. If your kid was retarded and anyone let alone a pres elect made fun of him ud be outraged. I have family with disabilities so its just not cool. U dont know what theyre thinking when they lay their head down at night.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

However, If they go out of their way to share their political stance, it screams "my [life] is pure shit and shambles and I'm desperately in need of some spotlight!"

Kind of like what people do on internet forums, eh? But yeah, next thing you know, some self righteous, elitist Hollywood type will run for President! Oh, wait...

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Although i dont like her i do agree that its pretty wrong to make fun of a retard. If your kid was retarded and anyone let alone a pres elect made fun of him ud be outraged. I have family with disabilities so its just not cool. U dont know what theyre thinking when they lay their head down at night.

Oh the irony in such a post.

Blown 89

Established Member
The irony is that she doesn't realize elitism like hers is why the election turned out like it did.

What bothers me is that these Hollywood elites think they are both morally and intellectually superior to the rest of society.

Blown 89

Established Member

I don't think he was mocking that reporters disability at all. Those gestures are something he does often and unfortunately he repeated it with the wrong person. I'm not sold on the notion that it was intentional.

DropSVT

Established Member
The irony is that she doesn't realize elitism like hers is why the election turned out like it did.

What bothers me is that these Hollywood elites think they are both morally and intellectually superior to the rest of society.
He was talking about irony in my post i believe. And eh id say it was him mocking him, the things he said and his gestures were more then him holding his hands up with one finger like usual.

DropSVT

Established Member
Your use of the word "retard" while mentioning outrage exemplifies irony.
Retard is a perfectly fine term as far as my family is concerned and even my nephew with down syndrome. You do know its technically "mentally-retarded" so shortening it isnt a problem. So sure how ironic right? I bet your the person that cant decide what to call someone with dwarfism.

DropSVT

Established Member
Your use of the word "retard" while mentioning outrage exemplifies irony.
Once you start making fun of someone with disabilities let alone in front of a huge crowd and on national tv is shameful at best. But hey why not elect him.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Trump did the same hand motion in regards to Ted Cruz.

Not saying he didn't mock the disabled reporter, as I don't know what goes through his head.

Saw a similar vid were he had done the same thing in reference to several people. While not classy or Presidential, I don't believe he intended to mock the disabled.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Retard is a perfectly fine term as far as my family is concerned and even my nephew with down syndrome. You do know its technically "mentally-retarded" so shortening it isnt a problem. So sure how ironic right? I bet your the person that cant decide what to call someone with dwarfism.

Have you listened to yourself or are you so desperate to sound like a knight in shining armor? The term "retard" is generally unacceptable when speaking of those with some sort of mental issue and the phrase "mentally retarded" is not the same as saying "retard." So it is wrong to make fun of a retard but it is acceptable to call someone a retard? Say what? Use the term "retard" all you want but you sound like a clown when you think the word isn't offensive when addressing people.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
The only thing I remember

image.jpeg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

blk02edge

Established Member
I'll just wait for the mock video like the last celebrity against trump video. This stuff creates comic gold

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
Have you listened to yourself or are you so desperate to sound like a knight in shining armor? The term "retard" is generally unacceptable when speaking of those with some sort of mental issue and the phrase "mentally retarded" is not the same as saying "retard." So it is wrong to make fun of a retard but it is acceptable to call someone a retard? Say what? Use the term "retard" all you want but you sound like a clown when you think the word isn't offensive when addressing people.
Hyundai drivers are generally unacceptable on SVT forums but what do I know

Users who are viewing this thread