Dear Meryl Streep

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
lol. trump wants to send everyone from jersey and ohio back home!! how many illegal aliens work in hollywood? not at the taco stands or sweeping the streets, but in the movie business. none. they could give two shits about them. but per most liberals, trump wants to send ALL immigrants back to where they came from lol.
HA HAAAAAAAAA
Liberalism,....it's a mental disorder.

Robert Francis

Established Member
Streep is too often too typical of these Hollywood celebrities that somehow believes themselves to be morally and intellectually superior to most of the rest. She hasn't a clue how most "working class people" work everday and what they are concerned and worry about. Even though these are the same people that built her house, her car, her dresses, grow her food, etc. She is cinvinced that anyone who thinks differently or disagrees with her is simply morally inferior and resides in what Hillary described as a "basket of deplorables," and unworthy of her presence. And she still cant figuree out why she and Hillary lost.

bglf83

Established Member
Never heard anybody criticize Stephen Collins, either. And he admitted to molesting children! So why is he skating under the radar for one of the most heinous crimes while Bill Cosby is being ostracized over hearsay? Why do people still watch Roman Polanski films?
So you think Cosby is innocent?

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
So you think Cosby is innocent?

Do I believe he had sex with those women? Absolutely. Do I believe it was non-consensual? I do not. Most of those women's stories are ridiculous, and many of them have been proven to be outright lies already.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Streep is too often too typical of these Hollywood celebrities that somehow believes themselves to be morally and intellectually superior to most of the rest. She hasn't a clue how most "working class people" work everday and what they are concerned and worry about.

Liberals have been indoctrinated in believing they are the moral and ethical beacon looking over a sea of people unable to run their lives thanks to various sorts of decay in their lives. Having a pulpit to spew her ideas is why these schmucks continue on with their words. These "award" shows offer them some sort of acceptance they desperately need which can not be found outside of Liberal circle jerks.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Streep is too often too typical of these Hollywood celebrities that somehow believes themselves to be morally and intellectually superior to most of the rest. She hasn't a clue how most "working class people" work everday and what they are concerned and worry about. Even though these are the same people that built her house, her car, her dresses, grow her food, etc. She is cinvinced that anyone who thinks differently or disagrees with her is simply morally inferior and resides in what Hillary described as a "basket of deplorables," and unworthy of her presence. And she still cant figuree out why she and Hillary lost.
Great post Robert!
I agree.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Very similar to what Mark Wahlberg had to say and I agree with you both. It is nice to see at least one celebrity understand it and more and more seem to be speaking up.

“A lot of celebrities did, do, and shouldn’t [talk politics],” he told the magazine, explaining that A-listers aren’t on the same playing field as the common voter. “They might buy your CD or watch your movie, but you don’t put food on their table. You don’t pay their bills. A lot of Hollywood is living in a bubble. They’re pretty out of touch with the common person, the everyday guy out there providing for their family.”

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Marky-Mark Wahlberg?? Of all the celebrities to retaliate, it's the one with a hate crime conviction on his record. LOL

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
And...? What does that have to do with anything or with who he is now? You know his convictions but don't remember how much of a prick he was when he was younger? You must have been a saint of a kid I bet.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I grew up in a "religious" household, so yeah, I was. I sure as heck wasn't committing hate crimes and leaving people blind in one eye.

Sent from my BlackBerry. The blacker the 'Berry, the sweeter the use!

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I grew up in a "religious" household, so yeah, I was. I sure as heck wasn't committing hate crimes and leaving people blind in one eye.

Sent from my BlackBerry. The blacker the 'Berry, the sweeter the use!
So everyone who has done something wrong or stupid when they were younger should be solely judged by those actions... got it. You are a prime example of how untrue that is since you suggest you were a saint as a kid, but your persona here says otherwise as you have one of the least likable personalities and act like you have a chip on your shoulder against everyone. Don't get upset when I say I find that to be complete bs.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
He hasn't changed, though. He just tries to hide it. I was flipping through the channels the other day and caught a minute of his show Wahlburgers. They were having some kind of sports camp day for kids. At the end of the day, he shook hands with "all" of the coaches. There was just one Black coach and Markie-Mark visibly snubbed him. He was going down the line and barely even acknowledged the Black coach and skipped right over him. The Black guy had a look on his face like "WTF??". Needless to say, all the kids at the camp were white. Once a racist, always a racist. About the only time a racist changes their ways is when they're a thousand years old and have both feet hanging over in the grave.

I don't have a chip on my shoulder against everyone here. I have a chip against the racists and bigots. Incidentally, those are the ONLY people who take issue with my "personality." So the fix is really very simple. Stop posting and supporting stupid, racially insensitive crap. Maybe I'm the only Black member on the forum. Or maybe I'm the only one who's not going to "be a good little niggra and not upset massa." Either way, why should I sit back and take it while some of y'all relish in disparaging my people on a daily basis and posting up your childish little micro aggressions while pretending like you didn't say anything ill-willed?

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Just an FYI, the Whalberg statement was made before Streeps speech. Also got a link to that clip Premi?

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I believe it's on FYI network. I don't record or even watch the show. Like I said, I was flipping through channels trying to find something to watch.

Blown 89

Established Member
I don't have a chip on my shoulder against everyone here. I have a chip against the racists and bigots. Incidentally, those are the ONLY people who take issue with my "personality." So the fix is really very simple. Stop posting and supporting stupid, racially insensitive crap. Maybe I'm the only Black member on the forum. Or maybe I'm the only one who's not going to "be a good little niggra and not upset massa." Either way, why should I sit back and take it while some of y'all relish in disparaging my people on a daily basis and posting up your childish little micro aggressions while pretending like you didn't say anything ill-willed?
Time and time again you've proved you are the most racist person on this forum. People don't dislike you because you're black....they don't like you because of the steady stream of stupid and insulting shit you post.

Last edited:

Blown 89

Established Member
You caught us....nobody likes you because you're black....you should let all of the other black members that nobody has a problem with that SVT secretly hates them too :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread