Dear Meryl Streep

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
1) Learn how to read.
2) Learn how to comprehend what you've read.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Only thing I've gotten from this thread is Streep is a liberal and only white people are racist.

Go trump go!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Reading is fundamental. Your responses are so often off base that I have to remind you. So, if you're not even going to read and pay attention to what I post, why even bother responding to them when your responses make no sense?

Oh! BTW, this right here is an example of the micro aggressions I mentioned.

Only thing I've gotten from this thread is Streep is a liberal and only white people are racist.

Go trump go!!!!

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Reading is fundamental. Your responses are so often off base that I have to remind you. So, if you're not even going to read and pay attention to what I post, why even bother responding to them when your responses make no sense?

Oh! BTW, this right here is an example of the micro aggressions I mentioned.

Not at all.

You perceive mark wahlberg as racist because he gives a black guy a nasty look. I see him doing that to a man that he may not like that happens to be black.

I judge people based on their actions, not their color/ethnic background.

You're a great example of someone believes any action taken against a certain race is in fact racist. Whatever happened to not liking people because of who they were, not what they were?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
He hasn't changed, though. He just tries to hide it. I was flipping through the channels the other day and caught a minute of his show Wahlburgers. They were having some kind of sports camp day for kids. At the end of the day, he shook hands with "all" of the coaches. There was just one Black coach and Markie-Mark visibly snubbed him. He was going down the line and barely even acknowledged the Black coach and skipped right over him. The Black guy had a look on his face like "WTF??". Needless to say, all the kids at the camp were white. Once a racist, always a racist. About the only time a racist changes their ways is when they're a thousand years old and have both feet hanging over in the grave.

I don't have a chip on my shoulder against everyone here. I have a chip against the racists and bigots. Incidentally, those are the ONLY people who take issue with my "personality." So the fix is really very simple. Stop posting and supporting stupid, racially insensitive crap. Maybe I'm the only Black member on the forum. Or maybe I'm the only one who's not going to "be a good little niggra and not upset massa." Either way, why should I sit back and take it while some of y'all relish in disparaging my people on a daily basis and posting up your childish little micro aggressions while pretending like you didn't say anything ill-willed?

I had no idea you were black until you
mentioned it.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
He hasn't changed, though. He just tries to hide it. I was flipping through the channels the other day and caught a minute of his show Wahlburgers. They were having some kind of sports camp day for kids. At the end of the day, he shook hands with "all" of the coaches. There was just one Black coach and Markie-Mark visibly snubbed him. He was going down the line and barely even acknowledged the Black coach and skipped right over him. The Black guy had a look on his face like "WTF??". Needless to say, all the kids at the camp were white. Once a racist, always a racist. About the only time a racist changes their ways is when they're a thousand years old and have both feet hanging over in the grave.

I don't have a chip on my shoulder against everyone here. I have a chip against the racists and bigots. Incidentally, those are the ONLY people who take issue with my "personality." So the fix is really very simple. Stop posting and supporting stupid, racially insensitive crap. Maybe I'm the only Black member on the forum. Or maybe I'm the only one who's not going to "be a good little niggra and not upset massa." Either way, why should I sit back and take it while some of y'all relish in disparaging my people on a daily basis and posting up your childish little micro aggressions while pretending like you didn't say anything ill-willed?
So you know 100% that he just decided to snub the black guy because of his skin color and because you know he hates black people as you imply? You imply that you know for a fact that Mark Wahlberg is a racist because he once committed a hate crime when he was younger, setting aside that that incident probably happened over two decades ago when he was a known dumbass. It's not possible whatsoever that, let's just say, maybe he knows the guy prior and they don't get along? You can refute that or show that because of that he is still racist? Are white and black people not allowed to get along without the white guy being deemed racist? Or maybe they are really good friends actually and he just shook the hands of the coaches that he recently met, but later went out and got lunch and beer with the black guy who is a longtime friend? Your proof citing a reality show is compelling so I am curious to hear more about your "proof".

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Machdup1

Established Member

Only Premi would try and twist a Meryl Streep bash thread into a Marky Mark is a racist thread and tell us that anyone who disagrees with him is a racist and a bigot.

SMH.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I deleted what I thought was needed on this page only and it wasn't all just yours. Lighten up, I'm not picking favorites.

Gravik

Established Member
That's exactly what SAG (screen actors guild) is... "The artists good old boys club".

If it wasn't for these self-serving awards, nobody would even know who most actors are.

My movie choices are getting pretty thin after I rule out films with actors who are ultra-liberals, scientologists, racists, gays that shove it down your throat, liars, drug addicts, pukes (kartrashians), wife beaters, filthy hogs (amy schumer), etc…

By the way, did they give Bill Cosby a Life Time Achievement Award this year?

(I never heard any of them criticize Cosby… those gutless bastards)
You mean F.A.G?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread