Decent Car Transport Companies? Shelby Widebody Install.

acroholic

Established Member
Guys,
I am seriously thinking about having Shelby do the Widebody conversion on my '13 GT500. I have to have the car shipped to Shelby, of course.

Can anyone refer me to some reputable transport companies so I can have some peace of mind when shipping my new GT500? Thank you.
Dave

turbo

Established Member
+1^^ used them 4 times already. super professional but you pay for it!

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
Reliable is the only carrier I use, and I am in the auto-transport industry. I am not affiliated with them other than being a satisfied customer!

acroholic

Established Member
Have any of you ever used this car transport review website to look at different Auto Transport Company ratings? All of the ones mentioned so far are there.

http://www.transportreviews.com/

I found a company called Transport Connection out of Florida on this website that has the best reviews of any auto transport service I have seen. He literally has thousands of them, all positive except one that seems to be a customer he could not satisfy whatever he did. And all his reviews are not compensated, all are from customers that took the time to praise them. He does all of Champion Porsche's transport.

Intercity Lines had great reviews as well. Reliable's reviews were not as good. Several pretty negative ones.

I'm just not sure if the review site is reliable, but they have been around for several years, and seem to be Customer Review driven.

Last edited:

turbo

Established Member
something you feel from a company will make you trust them or not. what is most important i think is be sure you are talking to a company with their own trucks. there are brokers out there that take your job, then whore it out to the lowest bidding company that may have a truck in the area. watch out for those. your car could end up being loaded and unloaded several times, and onto diff trucks

acroholic

Established Member
Intercity has a link to the review website on their company website as well, so I assume it is legit.

Users who are viewing this thread