Decisions for stick car.

LSKiller98

Established Member
thats non-sense.... a Turbo NEVER slips a belt and NEVER gets heat sink and even with upgraded cooling mods like I had in my last Mustang you will still get heat sink. a Turbo is simply WAY more reliable and FAR more efficient then a blower.

and when u want to make more power you don't have to switch pulleys you just turn the boost up and throw in different gas/tune easy!

a Turbo kit will make 600-700 hp on pump gas easily with far more TQ then a blower and u can surely drive it on the street and when u want to make 1200 hp (Bottom end mods with fuel mods of course) and race it at the track you just turn up boost and throw in C16 or E85.

most ppl here that are going to recommend a Blower over a Turbo have never had a Turbo on their car to compare. I have had both to compare and there is no comparison period!
How far is the stock system good for home wise?

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LSKiller98

Established Member
thats non-sense.... a Turbo NEVER slips a belt and NEVER gets heat sink and even with upgraded cooling mods like I had in my last Mustang you will still get heat sink. a Turbo is simply WAY more reliable and FAR more efficient then a blower.

and when u want to make more power you don't have to switch pulleys you just turn the boost up and throw in different gas/tune easy!

a Turbo kit will make 600-700 hp on pump gas easily with far more TQ then a blower and u can surely drive it on the street and when u want to make 1200 hp (Bottom end mods with fuel mods of course) and race it at the track you just turn up boost and throw in C16 or E85.

most ppl here that are going to recommend a Blower over a Turbo have never had a Turbo on their car to compare. I have had both to compare and there is no comparison period!
How far is the stock system good for horse power wis3

How far is the stock system good for home wise?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
one of our custom packages whether it be a paxton, procharger, whipple, hellion, etc.. would be the way to go, no long wait, and great value to all of them hit us up with any power adder needs

Users who are viewing this thread