"Deer Slayer's" mystic update!!!

lastdeployment

Established Member
My headlights were shipped on the 21st from FL.... Still not here. If they aren't here by Saturday, I'm just taking the headlights out of my car and popping them into the mystic.

The lights probably aren't here yet because they were shipped using the FSU baseball team.... :poke:

TRBO VNM

My headlights were shipped on the 21st from FL.... Still not here. If they aren't here by Saturday, I'm just taking the headlights out of my car and popping them into the mystic.

The lights probably aren't here yet because they were shipped using the FSU baseball team.... :poke:

ouch. man, mine was a serious question.

and what college did you go to? do they even have a team to follow?

Chris@BAP

Established Member
very nice... now make sure you take good care of that fresh paint! and make sure the cleaners/polishes, etc are fresh paint safe. Can't wait to see some more pics of it once its back together!

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
The Cobra is finished and was picked up today by Chris. He was very pleased with the final outcome, he'll post the final pictures when he gets a chance

TRBO VNM

it was getting dark when he stopped by, but from what I could tell it looked amazing. we may pull it in under the flourecent lights in a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread