"Deer Slayer's" mystic update!!!

lastdeployment

Established Member
Springs seem to work fine. The car is sitting in the driveway now since the inspection/tag is expired. I need to get the inspection taken care of soon.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
This thread sucks about as bad as Andrew showing up at 2PM for the OC car show!

lastdeployment

Established Member
Incredible paint job complete!!!

Finally, I got the chance to sit in front of the computer at home. My work firewall blocks photobucket... So here is the completed paint work. :dancenana:

IMG_9895.jpg

IMG_9904.jpg

IMG_9899.jpg

IMG_9898.jpg

IMG_9897.jpg

IMG_9896.jpg

IMG_9893.jpg

IMG_9892.jpg

I can't speak highly enough about the whole process of having the car painted. Rob and his guys took perfect care of the car! :beer: :bowdown:
I had an idea of how it would look, and saw the pictures throughout the repaint, but honestly the pictures really do it no justice at all. I just can't capture in a picture how awesome the paint really is. I do know that my black one will eventually make it up to Rob for some paintwork. :rockon:
Rob, I can't thank you enough for all the work you put into this. Now I just need to mount the hood struts so I can ditch the prop rod...
Oh, and her mod list is slowly be handed to me as well.

Bottom line, if you need paint/body work, I would not hesitate at all to bring your car to Rob!!! :pepper: :rockon:

I even went by Autozone to pick up a couple things and had several people step outside to check out the car. One guy even said "I really hated this body style on the Mustangs, but that paint makes me want to change my mind." His girlfriend even suggested that he sell is 240 and "get a cool car like that"...

TRBO VNM

looks really good chris. glad the springs appear to have solved the problem.

and remember when I told you about intake reflecting off the underside of the hood on my car...even better on your car. :beer:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Looks good Chris! It must really suck to look outside and see your wife's car is nicer than yours.

Foxstang

Established Member
Whenever you get the time shoot me the info of rob, when i get mine repainted i would love to have him do mine since he is familiar with the process and does a really good job. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread