Deploying to...

clbailey

Established Member
I hope you don't get stuck there once they figure out this debt bill situation. I don't understand why we are still sending people there.. or anywhere for that matter. Its time to worry about us. I hope we pull out from all the OCONUS bases. Soon there will be accompanied short tours to all these "combat pay" locations right now.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Iraq is the place to be right now man! Good luck and enjoy your time there, prepare for extreme boredom.

I've definitely trained for extreme boredom lol

Good attitude...it only takes 5 seconds, to ruin a successful 12 month deployment:burn:

I hope you don't get stuck there once they figure out this debt bill situation. I don't understand why we are still sending people there.. or anywhere for that matter. Its time to worry about us. I hope we pull out from all the OCONUS bases. Soon there will be accompanied short tours to all these "combat pay" locations right now.

The Americans, had to pick a "field to play on" and we did so, by going to Iraq, and the Stan.

Last edited:

W6330

Will
Established Member
Just got back in June, I hope you have a big Hard drive, because even as an Infantryman we weren't allowed to do sh*t. Go buy an Xbox and enjoy. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!

Users who are viewing this thread