Derek Jeter is a pussy, and a cheating ****

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
And to say Jeter is a pussy is downright ignorant. Apparently you missed the July 1st game in 2004 when he dived face first into the stands to catch a foul ball. Fans helped Derek stand up as he was dazed, bruised, and bloody.

Baseball is full of charades. Catchers framing pitches, outfielders selling a trap catch, etc. Jeter’s phantom hit by pitch is no different.

Try and remove your head from your ass next time you start a thread.

Doesnt change the fact that Jeter is a pussy and a cheating ****. I take shits that stink less than you do.

cozmo2806

up in dat azz
Established Member
Anyone who disrespects Jeter and this he is a cheater, pussy, etc really doesn't know much about baseball. Jeter is one of the class acts of the game, period. This coming from a Cubs fan.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
There's no need to try to explain to the Op. He obviously doesn't really know or have ever played baseball. That's how the game works. You do what you have to, to get on base. If that means acting like you got hit, grazed what ever. I don't like the yankees at all but know Jeter is an awesome ball player. He gets the job done however he can.

Last edited:

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Anyone who disrespects Jeter and this he is a cheater, pussy, etc really doesn't know much about baseball. Jeter is one of the class acts of the game, period. This coming from a Cubs fan.

Obviously your team has as much knowledge as you claim i have. 104 years without?:lol1:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
i'm a red sox fan and i've always liked jeter. theres no way you can accuse him of being anything other than a stand up and classy player. you cant really blame jeter. he's trying to help his team win anyway he can. the acting was over the top and unnecessary especially since the ump immediately gave him first. but whatever, you play to win

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member

i don't know if i would be so proud of that

cozmo2806

up in dat azz
Established Member
Obviously your team has as much knowledge as you claim i have. 104 years without?:lol1:

What does liking the Cubs have to do with Derek Jeter?? Plus its not "my team". I do not own them. Yes I admit the Cubs are not that good of a club. I am not a bandwagon jumper like alot of sports fans.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Meh, baseball becomes irrelevant this time of year anyway.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
congrats on making yourself look life the biggest moron on the face of the planet. Jeter is one of the MOST RESPECTED BASEBALL PLAYERS of all time. hes a class act, plays the game the right way and is probably also the best SS to play the game.

anyone whos played hardball would do the same thing. i would, i have.

yours truely,

#1 Rays fan.

ModMike1572

Established Member
I'm surprised Mike hasn't posted in this thread yet. LOL

Haha, honestly, this was a non-issue to me, and everything seemed to be covered in this thread, but I'll insert some major Yankee homerism in here anyway just because I'm bored.

If you asked me, I think the OP is just looking for a reason to tarnish Jeters reputation. This is Derek Jeter we are talking about here, Also Known As "Mr. November", or "The Captain". Respected around the league by his teammates, coaches, umps, you name it. Even by red sox players like dustin pedroia and kevin youkilis. Jeter has pretty much avoided any type of controversy for his entire career, so its kinda obvious the haters would emerge after this. This stuff happens all the time, everyday, and every game. It was just magnified because of the situation. If some guy no one's ever heard from some crappy team did it, no one would give a flying shit.

What would have been a better option for Jeter at that moment? Turn around to the umpire and tell him that it didnt hit him? As a fan of the Yankees, that would make me sick. What makes Derek Jeter so special is his ability to put the Yankees in a position to win the game. We are talking about the two best teams in baseball facing off in a very important series, in a 1-run game. Getting on base sparked a rally and Curtis Granderson put a ball into the seats giving the Yankees a 1 run lead in the 7th inning. At the time, while the haters were complaining and calling Jeter a cheater, I was applauding him. Thats Derek Jeter at his finest right there. Even though the Yankees didnt win, cause some guy named Dan Fuc.king Johnson decided to hit two home runs, but you see the point here though.

As fas as Jeter being a pussy.... Perhaps he should take steroids and launch the ball into the seats instead? Nah... Jeter is an intelligent baseball player and does what he needs to do to win. Thats why he has 5 Championship Rings, and looking to add his 6th. Perhaps all that success has gotten under the OP's skin? I think so. Perhaps the OP is bitter because Derek Jeter makes over 20 million dollars per year? I think so. Perhaps the OP is mad that Jeter bangs hot supermodels for fun? Probabely. Perhaps the OP is mad that Derek Jeter is one of the greatest shortstops to ever live and plays for the most glorious and historic franchise in sports history? Yes, its obvious.

Derek Jeter: Pure class, plays the game hard, plays the game the right way, and is a proven winner. You know this when even Joe Madden applauded Jeter and said he wanted his own players to do the same.

Want to learn more about how great Derek Jeter is? Just ask, and I'll tell you.

ff500

Established Member
Derek Jeters a ***, if he played the game hard and the right way then he'd be up there swinging and not acting. Swing the bat like a man.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
I don't mind that he got first. I just hate the acting.

I was HBP many times from the time I was 8-19. Did I have a couple come close and the ump awarded me first? Sure. Did I hop, jump, make a face, look at it? No.

Users who are viewing this thread