Destin / Ft. Walton Area Meets?

brandont70

No Money
Established Member
Hey guys, my family and I take a trip to Destin every year. I am finally going to bring my car down with me. Any weekly meets or events happening? We will be there April 27th through May 3rd.

Thanks!

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
you might get lucky if the right person hits this thread, but most of the action is in Pensacola.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I'm sure we can get something together.. Pensacola is usually where we all meet up though.. Chances are that you'll pass through Daphne where I live depending on the route you take..

brandont70

No Money
Established Member
What days and times do y'all meet a XXX? Mybe we can put together a meet if you guys don't have a set time and day. We do have a while to plan it.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
What days and times do y'all meet a XXX? Mybe we can put together a meet if you guys don't have a set time and day. We do have a while to plan it.

We dont really meet at XXX. We will meet up later on a saturday night to hang out unless there is a planned meet somewhere. Its been dead around here.

'03snkbt

Established Member
^ the NEW season is just now getting started.
i'm hoping to make it out that from time to time. i'll probably have to bring one of my midgets though......

ramstein

Established Member
Your best chance to find something is in Pensacola. Fort walton, destin, navarre suck. There is too much traffic, police, everybody drives a prius or camry lol, and no decent roads to play. I dont even remember when I saw a terminator around here.`
I have been trying to find a 5.0 to run for a while now, but it seems like after all talking they always back down and disappear.

Bad03Vert

Hello 5.0
Established Member
You're going to need to head to P-Cola for anything meet related. Meets if any in Okaloosa or Santa Rosa county never last long on account of the hockey pucks that want to street race nearby.

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I will be traveling TAD to Destin on the 27th for a month or so. Is there any performance shops or shows going on around there?

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Your best chance to find something is in Pensacola. Fort walton, destin, navarre suck. There is too much traffic, police, everybody drives a prius or camry lol, and no decent roads to play. I dont even remember when I saw a terminator around here.`
I have been trying to find a 5.0 to run for a while now, but it seems like after all talking they always back down and disappear.

I know of a cobra in the surrounding area (crestview) if you're looking for a run.. getting a new tranny installed but should be done in a few weeks. There is a new track (Atmore) opening as well, they did a nice job re surfacing the track. :beer:

ramstein

Established Member
I know of a cobra in the surrounding area (crestview) if you're looking for a run.. getting a new tranny installed but should be done in a few weeks. There is a new track (Atmore) opening as well, they did a nice job re surfacing the track. :beer:

I would be I interested for sure. What mods on that cobra? I will check out the Atmore track. Thanks:beer:

Last edited:

'03snkbt

Established Member
I enjoy friendly runs no matter who wins, but that car in your signature is a monster. I`d still do it for the hell of it, but would it really be fun for you?

Greg really needs to run Chris (98saleencobra). Greg has him on power but weight reduction and driver may may that a VERY close race.
As soon as my trans get installed I'm trying him!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Greg really needs to run Chris (98saleencobra). Greg has him on power but weight reduction and driver may may that a VERY close race.
As soon as my trans get installed I'm trying him!

He'd destroy me.. His car is lighter than mine, and more power.. Him trapping 140mph tells it all.. My car is NOT a 140 mph car.. 22psi vs 16psi lol.. My car runs hard for what it is.. But I would need a retune on my current pulley to even compete.. Aka about 680rwhp.. I'm down to try though lol

Users who are viewing this thread