Destin / Ft. Walton Area Meets?

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I'm down for whatever... My driver mod should be flawless now with an auto lol ill also have a new tune for 29psi... And Any run would be fun for me, if that much faster I can give lengths etc.. I'd really like to make a track day at atmore though

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
My car is in the 34xx range and I'm 260lbs lol. Sooo you'll have weight on me as well as power.. If you chould drop your boost down to like 18 or so that would be more of a fun run.. Vise 22psi 140mph car.. Now that I have tires I can actually drive and shift like I'm supposed to so I'm not to worried about the driver mod thing anymore..

I mean I guess we could always do lengths like you mentioned though.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
My car is in the 34xx range and I'm 260lbs lol. Sooo you'll have weight on me as well as power.. If you chould drop your boost down to like 18 or so that would be more of a fun run.. Vise 22psi 140mph car.. Now that I have tires I can actually drive and shift like I'm supposed to so I'm not to worried about the driver mod thing anymore..

I mean I guess we could always do lengths like you mentioned though.

I've got a 16psi combo we could do a run with I forgot about lol.. I gotta get some tires though for my rts

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
If you're down to swap pulleys I'm down to run you on that tune. My car is only making 15-16psi anyways so it should be a pretty even match since your car is much lighter than mine.

You won't hook on street tires you think with the 16psi tune and the auto?

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
If you're down to swap pulleys I'm down to run you on that tune. My car is only making 15-16psi anyways so it should be a pretty even match since your car is much lighter than mine.

You won't hook on street tires you think with the 16psi tune and the auto?

Couldn't tell you, will find out soon it will probably be atleast 3 weeks before I'm fully ready to go

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
That's cool man. I got nothing but time :). Probably going to head over to Gulfport next month for a meet up and some re-runs with some people... At the Pensacola meet that you missed there was a built SS spraying a BIG shot.. Claiming 137ish on 150shot I think, and was running more than that.. I think he'll be great run for you when you're back up and running.. Obviously on a kill type tune hahaha.

88foxbod

Established Member
Theres 2 SB Cobras in Niceville,
I own one of them
Havent met the other guy yet
Theres also a yellow one that roams crestview and a buddy of mine
Ownes a red KB Cobra with a cowl hood putting 650+ to the wheels and tracks it very often.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Theres 2 SB Cobras in Niceville,
I own one of them
Havent met the other guy yet
Theres also a yellow one that roams crestview and a buddy of mine
Ownes a red KB Cobra with a cowl hood putting 650+ to the wheels and tracks it very often.

The red car is my brothers, the yellow is my father in laws, and I have the black one in my sig all in crestview. I've never seen either SB cobra

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Came out here this week visiting to look for a place to live. Just got into a house in Gulf Breeze. Moving here at the beginning of July. My Cobra won't be out here until October time frame though. It is in Vegas now and will be getting the McCleod twin disc replaced along with a hydraulic conversion before it gets out this way. Only cool car I'll probably have out here for awhile will be a 13 Taurus SHO. Rocking a Chevy SUV rental right now. Not exactly ready to come to car meets in that.

Yellow Fever

Established Member
Came out here this week visiting to look for a place to live. Just got into a house in Gulf Breeze. Moving here at the beginning of July. My Cobra won't be out here until October time frame though. It is in Vegas now and will be getting the McCleod twin disc replaced along with a hydraulic conversion before it gets out this way. Only cool car I'll probably have out here for awhile will be a 13 Taurus SHO. Rocking a Chevy SUV rental right now. Not exactly ready to come to car meets in that.

I'll be in Gulf Breeze till mid-August. There's a decent car scene in Pensacola thanks to the base. I'd be glad to meet up once you're in town.

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
I'll be in Gulf Breeze till mid-August. There's a decent car scene in Pensacola thanks to the base. I'd be glad to meet up once you're in town.

Definitely. I'll have the Z06 in town pretty soon after I get here. What do guys do for race gas here? My Cobra is tuned for 100 unleaded. Runs 28 psi through a Whipple 3.4. Wondering if I'm going to have to end up becoming my own gas station and ordering drums from VP. I'd rather not if I don't have to. If I could find something within 100 miles with unleaded 100 at the pump, I'd just fill up my gas cans there.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
I dont know of anything with 100 at the pump around here. You can check out xXx Performance in Pensacola. Im sure they could order from VP or may know somewhere with 100.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Why can't you just run torco it makes you at about 102 octane, that's what I run in my 23psi 2.8 cobra and makes 740hp with it..

Btw let me know when you get that Vette or the cobra and can be in Pensacolay car will be done with auto swap this week and back in Florida in a month. Need someone I can run!

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Saw a black Terminator on factory chromes coming off the 110 south turning on Brent lane today. Don't know if that is anyone here. First terminator I've seen out here and I have driven all over this place.

Users who are viewing this thread