Destin / Ft. Walton Area Meets?

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Why can't you just run torco it makes you at about 102 octane, that's what I run in my 23psi 2.8 cobra and makes 740hp with it..

Btw let me know when you get that Vette or the cobra and can be in Pensacolay car will be done with auto swap this week and back in Florida in a month. Need someone I can run!

Don't know how much of a run it would be. Your car is a beast especially running that through an auto. My Z06 is pretty much stock. Intake and tune putting down around 490. The Cobra is putting down around 780 rwhp 700 rwtq through a 6 speed and beefed up IRS. Car is pretty much full weight 3600 to 3700 lbs. Have yet to get it to a track on the current set up, but your 140 trap is no joke. I need more seat time in it because the car scares the hell out of me. Haha.

Kiko_LX

Established Member
The newly renovated Atmore 1/8 Mile Dragway opens this weekend. Some of the Crestview Shoal River Mustang Club members are hitting it on Sunday. Gates open at 2pm. Not sure of racing or test&tune.

Also, the club meets at the Crestview Hooters for the Show & Shine car show every first Saturday of the month if you are looking to hang out. Sometimes the show is thin on cars but most times there is a pretty good selection with lots of Stangs.

Artie1957

Banned
The newly renovated Atmore 1/8 Mile Dragway opens this weekend. Some of the Crestview Shoal River Mustang Club members are hitting it on Sunday. Gates open at 2pm. Not sure of racing or test&tune.

Also, the club meets at the Crestview Hooters for the Show & Shine car show every first Saturday of the month if you are looking to hang out. Sometimes the show is thin on cars but most times there is a pretty good selection with lots of Stangs.
So it looks like July 6th is the next one. When does everybody start showing up?

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
pcolabound_zpsf76d0161.jpg

Inbound to the Gulf Coast. Currently in TX, be there in a few days.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Saw a grabber blue with no stripes 10-12 with svtperformace pack heading opposite wy of me yesterday right as I got off interstate at exit 56 to head to mid bay bridge.
Any body on here?

His name is James, he just got that thing. And yep that's the crestview exit several of us cobra guys reside off exit 56. My car along with my brothers is in GA till next week unfortunately

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Someone at Whiting Field in HT8 or HT18 has a red terminator. Saw it in the parking lot this week. I just checked into HT18 as an instructor. Time to learn the old jet ranger again.

Gradyh

WTB MY21/22 order
Established Member
so

randomly found this and was wanting to know if anyone has made it up to Atmore yet. Im amazed there is actually a place close by finally. Also has anyone heard about Emerald Coast dragway lately?

Yellow Fever

Established Member
randomly found this and was wanting to know if anyone has made it up to Atmore yet. Im amazed there is actually a place close by finally. Also has anyone heard about Emerald Coast dragway lately?

A local group has gone up a couple of times. I haven't made it up just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread