Destruction Of Lamborghini Gallardo In China

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Being half Chinese I can't believe that someone from China would destroy a car like that. They generally are the cheapest and most thrifty people out there so to see one demolish a car that cost him anywhere from $550K-$750 is just mind boggling to me lol.

Gallardos aren't close to being that expensive.

SVTFastBack

Established Member
I can't watch that. The Gallardo is one of my favorite cars.

its not exactly one of my favs but i though it was so stupid what they were doing i started to make a comic out of it
9tiw06.jpg
just trying to think of its story line

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty ganster. If you are rolling in money, why not?

Obviously it gets the point across, the car must have been a lemon and the customer service must have been terrible.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
You would think they would at least throw some weight into those hits. What a bunch of weaklings....

blacksrt

Established Member
that's sad...... A car most of us will never have was just smashed for the hell of it.

faststang14

Established Member
GM owners should take some example from the chinese people...... too much? sorry couldnt think of any other brand to fill in the joke :p

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
People buy these cars to "be seen":smmon: ...and in a weird way...I guess he accomplished his goal and then some.

he will be getting Chinese muff by the pounds with all the attention this crap got.
Well played china man.....well played indeed
jelly.png

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
"So he decided that the best way to gain attention was to destroy his car on the 15th of March, which is also World Consumer Rights Day. Apparently, he hired people to publicly destroy his car with hammers and make his statement. This protest was made to provoke public support and goad the manufacturer to respect his consumer rights."

How utterly stupid. He's now out a lot of money and Lamborghini likely will do nothing. Very stupid. I would assume the guy is probably a multi-millionaire who could care less about the money. But, still, so stupid. A better response would have been to give the car away to someone and let Lamborghini know what you did. Not that it, either, would have goaded Lambo into a response, but at least someone would benefit. Stupid! :nonono:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
It was stupid for the owner of the Gallardo to do that, BUT if you have money to burn so easily, why not? Who knows what kind of attention that brought but I bet it was certainly a cathartic experience for the owner. It's like giving Lamborghini, the people who screwed him over big time, a huge middle finger to their faces. If I was filthy rich I think I would be tempted to do the same thing, only I would take the car back to where it was made and have guys work it over in front of the assembly facility. I would then drop it off at a dealer in the vacinity and tell them they could have their car back. With that being said, I don't think I could watch something like that unfold. A brand new car like that being trashed is a hard sight to see. I couldn't watch the video, and it's not even my car.

Last edited:

Zentenk

Established Member
Of course they can't put any weight into it, they aren't obese Americans! Say what you want but China is moving up.

Users who are viewing this thread