Did a little photo shoot today.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I got all 5 of the cars cleaned today and then pulled them outside for their first ever "family photo!"

You_Doodle_2017-11-13T22_20_03Z_zpsj2v3wlrc.jpg

You_Doodle_2017-11-13T22_24_14Z_zpsoyt9usly.jpg

You_Doodle_2017-11-13T22_25_21Z_zpszsvc39fz.jpg

You_Doodle_2017-11-13T22_26_09Z_zpshh6hr9fq.jpg

You_Doodle_2017-11-13T22_26_51Z_zpsfpoq8hxq.jpg

You_Doodle_2017-11-13T22_27_44Z_zpseoxp6mxa.jpg

You_Doodle_2017-11-13T22_29_59Z_zpslpuqsubx.jpg

You_Doodle_2017-11-13T22_31_47Z_zpsiap7xyg6.jpg

You_Doodle_2017-11-13T22_32_53Z_zpssmcqshfd.jpg

You_Doodle_2017-11-13T22_33_36Z_zpsp94bge4i.jpg

You_Doodle_2017-11-13T22_36_02Z_zpspfv1xjxh.jpg

You_Doodle_2017-11-13T22_36_42Z_zps2y3jrfms.jpg

You_Doodle_2017-11-13T22_38_17Z_zpskyek0fj1.jpg

You_Doodle_2017-11-13T22_40_15Z_zpshbq93xlc.jpg

You_Doodle_2017-11-13T22_57_53Z_zpssvy8xnkh.jpg

TFStang

Established Member
It's crazy...as beautiful as all those other cars are, that R stands out like crazy!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
For sure the R... sexy as hell.

I like the 93 a lot too! It's a close second for me in that group.

Heck of a fleet Goose!!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Gorgeous collection! It's like a small car show. lol
I gotta admit, my favorite car there is the '93 Cobra. I love that car. Where's the '89 convertible?

Goose17

Established Member
Gorgeous collection! It's like a small car show. lol
I gotta admit, my favorite car there is the '93 Cobra. I love that car. Where's the '89 convertible?

It didn't get to go to the dance. It was left all alone in the "corner of shame!" Since it tried to burn down my garage a few weeks ago, it will not be started again until it is restoration time!

It was weird seeing so much open floor space.

You_Doodle_2017-11-14T04_10_52Z_zpsijoiztyr.jpg

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
It didn't get to go to the dance. It was left all alone in the "corner of shame!" Since it tried to burn down my garage a few weeks ago, it will not be started again until it is restoration time!

View attachment 1444641

Nevermind the cars, can I have that garage?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
All incredibly clean cars... the 500 a tee wee bit overdone.

Stick on tire letters = no
Hash marks = no
Rear window louvers = no

JMHO.

Goose17

Established Member

Hash marks = no
Rear window louvers = no

JMHO.

That's one of the beauties of Mustangs... they are easy to modify with a wide range of available goodies to suit the owner's tastes. I wanted the GT500 to be a "BAM! THERE IT IS!" It's my wild child and a hoot to drive. I drive it the most. It actually has more miles on it than all of the other 4 combined. It also gets the most attention when out. With Mystichrome Terminators and a 00R, I like cars that grab your attention.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That's one of the beauties of Mustangs... they are easy to modify with a wide range of available goodies to suit the owner's tastes. I wanted the GT500 to be a "BAM! THERE IT IS!" It's my wild child and a hoot to drive. I drive it the most. It actually has more miles on it than all of the other 4 combined. It also gets the most attention when out. With Mystichrome Terminators and a 00R, I like cars that grab your attention.

I hear you. Great bunch of cars there. Enjoy!

BJCobra99

Established Member
I'm jealous. Beautiful herd of mustangs. If you will, what garage epoxy coating is that? I'm loving that color and need it for my garage!

Goose17

Established Member
I'm jealous. Beautiful herd of mustangs. If you will, what garage epoxy coating is that? I'm loving that color and need it for my garage!

It’s called “metallic epoxy.” I contacted a local guy that did floors and told him I wanted the floor to look like water. He had never done one like that, so there was some learning going on, but the end result is good. He used a grinder to grind the floor followed by black epoxy primer, a blue color base coat with silver mixed in and topped with a clear urethane finish coat.

It totally transformed the look of the garage.

Jason95R

Established Member

Hash marks = no
Rear window louvers = no

JMHO.

I'm actually in the opposite camp on this one. I usually don't like visual only mods but I think these look GREAT! Very tasteful and makes the car look like it just came off the racetrack.

That's what makes the car hobby so much fun. Personal preference is all that matters. Kinda like women.......

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1444641
Beautiful garage/man cave!
I remember the fire/fire extinguisher incident. Such a great looking car.

TFStang

Established Member

Surprised to hear your GT500 garners more attention than your R. If I had to compare the looks My Grabber Blue Black Stripe GT500 got vs. my R, I can't even say it would be close. R all the way.

Goose17

Established Member
Surprised to hear your GT500 garners more attention than your R. If I had to compare the looks My Grabber Blue Black Stripe GT500 got vs. my R, I can't even say it would be close. R all the way.

First off, my R almost never comes out of the garage. It has 950 miles on it and the Shelby is pushing 34,000 miles. So the Shelby gets waaay more exposure. Also, most people don’t know what a 2000 Cobra R is, but the few that do know get really jazzed-up when they see it in the wild. Most people think it’s just a regular Mustang with an added wing, but those that are familiar usually have a look of disbelief on their faces.

Since the Shelby is flashy, it gets attention from everyone, even non-Mustang enthusiasts. I get everything from thumbs-up to people hanging out windows with cameras taking pictures. The car is not subtle at all and there is no sneaking around incognito.

If I had to sell all of my cars and be left with only one, the R would be sitting in the garage alone. It is a frick-frack’n cool-ass car... nothing like I’ve ever driven before.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member

View attachment 1444641

What is the story with this car? Had one like it before? Past connection to it?

Tom

Goose17

Established Member
What is the story with this car? Had one like it before? Past connection to it?

Tom

I bought the car in 91 when I graduated From college (it was 2 years old). I searched quite awhile for that exact color combo. It was my primary driver for a long, long time minus 3 years it sat in storage while I was stationed in Japan. Lots of good times/memories associated with the car. I have been acquiring a mountain of new replacement parts for it and will pull the trigger on a full restoration before too long.

That’s the back story.

Users who are viewing this thread