Established Member
Premium Member

Attachments

• aid81464-v4-728px-Speak-With-a-Bostonian-Accent-Step-6.jpg
    aid81464-v4-728px-Speak-With-a-Bostonian-Accent-Step-6.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 105

hostile500

Established Member
Some type of voice recorder would just make this typing thing so much easier. The north can't understand the south and the south can't understand the north. I think we had a war over this at one point in time

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Some type of voice recorder would just make this typing thing so much easier. The north can't understand the south and the south can't understand the north. I think we had a war over this at one point in time

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
No, then I wouldn’t be as easy going as I am. lol

beau t

Established Member

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Here is an example of some of the shit you will see on the Challenger/Charger forums.
This guy has his own YouTube channel and spreads his B.S. all over the forums and nobody calls him out on it.

Here is one of his videos. Pay close attention to how Gorilla lug nuts "don't work" but the cheap plastic lug caps deter theft:

The same guy posts he would rather run Continental summer tires than Nitto NT555R drag radials at a drag strip, because the NT555R's "don't grab well".
http://www.hellcat.org/threads/315-35-20-on-10-5-reps.93817/#post-1770785

And again, I am the only one that calls him on it. :mad:

hostile500

Established Member
Here is an example of some of the shit you will see on the Challenger/Charger forums.
This guy has his own YouTube channel and spreads his B.S. all over the forums and nobody calls him out on it.

Here is one of his videos. Pay close attention to how Gorilla lug nuts "don't work" but the cheap plastic lug caps deter theft:

The same guy posts he would rather run Continental summer tires than Nitto NT555R drag radials at a drag strip, because the NT555R's "don't grab well".

Good lord!!! Get that guy a cheeseburger.
Nitto 555Rs aren't loud at all and the ride quality is awesome. This guys is on crack.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, the dude does look like half a man anyways. Nice hair too. He looks like a ****ing loser.
I think I curl more than he weighs. lol

Users who are viewing this thread