Didn't know the Hellcat boys were such pussy cats

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Damn, I missed it all on both forums. :(

CV355

_
Established Member
Everytime I have owned a non-SVT Performance vehicle. Be it a vette, camaro, etc. I find myself very bored while cruising all the other forums. Its like they lack character / substance.

I found a few "generic" Mustang forums that had good character, but they all seem to have run dry over the past several years.

I think what really separates SVT is the long running respect for the name. And the mods. :)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I found a few "generic" Mustang forums that had good character, but they all seem to have run dry over the past several years.
I think what really separates SVT is the long running respect for the name. And the mods. :)
True.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
This thread is great. Zyborg stated his opinion and fact. The viper stops faster, easy to believe. Boats don’t even have brakes.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
We are supposed to do stuff? I just try to show up and keep everybody calm with my boyish charm.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Not to derail the tread, but that GT500 needed 4.10s in a BAD way... or his Dyno numbers were wwwwaaayyyyyy exagerated!

oh.. and uh... those hellcat.org boys seem to be faggits... etc. :D

I'll put the outcome on the owner. "Calling out all hellcats"... lmao. Who the **** does that?

Seems like he didnt know what the **** he was doing. Was letting them get the drop on him. Missing gears. Numbers were probably from a happy dyno. Clueless people LOOOVE to throw dyno numbers around!

Hellcat guys were probably smarter and downplayed themselves... lol.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
IMG_6598.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread