Dinner and a cruise?

Zemedici

Established Member
Haha, you MFers crack me up! Im out of town until the 28th, so how about something like Matt suggested on November 9th, a Sunday. Cruise up through Helen/Dahlonega sounds like a good time.

--Matt

Sounds good to me. :beer:

08mojo

Established Member
I am a definite maybe to meeting up with some fellow SVTP'ers. I can also bring a dslr, and would like to get some rolling shots. See you all around town (probably not, since most of you are in Cobb).

Anyone going to Cars and Coffee Sunday?

Zemedici

Established Member
I am a definite maybe to meeting up with some fellow SVTP'ers. I can also bring a dslr, and would like to get some rolling shots. See you all around town (probably not, since most of you are in Cobb).

Anyone going to Cars and Coffee Sunday?

Cars and coffee?

08mojo

Established Member
Should be this coming Sunday, which means I just got screwed by work! Looks like I'm traveling to TX instead.....

MattACK

Established Member
I may be at C&O, no guarantees though. May need to head down to middle Georgia to help my family with some stuff.

Still on for the 9th though.

08mojo

Established Member
Perfect, you leave tomorrow, early AM flight:pepper:

Bump to get Matty's attention. I want a shirt too, please! (no idea what it's for, but I like free shirts)

Zemedici

Established Member
SOLD! You gotta come sell Ford Parts at a ford dealership, cool? You'll have a cool ass boss, and cool guys to work with. I think i would enjoy working solo (ie going on business trips) so we'd both benefit! hahahah

08mojo

Established Member
I can dream... What dealership do you work at? I wish I'd known before because I recently ordered dealer only parts for my car.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
I'll be at Caffeine & Octane this Sunday! Hopefully the weather will at least be nice... I'm in for a shirt too haha! What's with the shirt?

Zemedici

Established Member
I can dream... What dealership do you work at? I wish I'd known before because I recently ordered dealer only parts for my car.

I work at Hardy Ford out in Dallas, its about a mile from my house, a sweet gig.

Yeah man, lmk if you ever need anything, I'll give you price on it which is 10 over cost, normally a HUGE savings. :beer: No worries, I GOT YOU.

Ya'll wanna cruise to C&O?

MattACK

Established Member
Update... So is everyone still good for November 9th cruise to Dahlonega? Meet at 8 am at the Varsity in downtown Atlanta and leave from there?

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Update... So is everyone still good for November 9th cruise to Dahlonega? Meet at 8 am at the Varsity in downtown Atlanta and leave from there?

Damnit. I'm out now... the GF's mom is coming into town from Boston to visit and, well, you know how that goes.... Have fun y'all!

Zemedici

Established Member
Sounds good to me bud. I couldnt motivate myself to get up to go to C&O, felt a bit under the weather this weekend, and the cold shit weather wasnt helping.

How was the show?

PHOENIX YOU BETTER NOT FLAKE YOU FLAKER

Users who are viewing this thread