Disney World

Troponin

Established Member
On vacation at Disney world. Love this place and we are having lots of fun. Even if you don't have kids, I still highly recommend you visit. This time around we took the time to visit with Gaston after having some snacks at Gaston's Tavern. Folks, I cannot describe how talented and hilariously these actors are at the park. Gaston had us in tears we were laughing so hard. Looked at my buddy and said "Do you even lift?" Looked at me and said "Please tell me you're helping this poor man...I remember when I picked up my first dumbbell". He's even more hysterical with the women. At one point fireworks went off in the distance and he turned around and said "Thank you".

He then insisted that we flex so we could show my buddy what's he's missing. Lol

Been working my ass off this year to get ready for summer. Sitting at about 8% currently. This guy was pretty damn tall too. I am 6'2"

BFB8E704-E989-43C5-B16F-F79A966964F8_zpsu3c4xlz4.jpg

Cinderella's step sisters will have you cracking up too. They are obnoxiously loud while you're trying to eat and ripping on people

lilcoop03

Established Member
I went this past Christmas. The girls that play characters like Ariel or Belle were gorgeous.

It was crazy busy but I guess it always is. The weather was a nice 80 degrees all week.

I really enjoyed the safari ride in the animal kingdom but it was too rushed.

Epcot is probably my favorite and best part for adults. GM test track was cool and Mission:SPACE is awesome

fishpick

Established Member
Wife and I go there frequently - taking my niece who is graduating high school down for a long weekend in a couple of weeks... place is a blast in general!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
The wife talked me into annual passes, a bunch of people she works with have em too. We get a group together, make some fast pass reservations and just go out for the evening. It's usually a pretty good time

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank god you coordinated shirts.

Last time I went I stayed at the Wilderness Lodge that looked out of Yosemite. If I were you I'd man up and swim across the bay and explore Discovery Island.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
On vacation at Disney world. Love this place and we are having lots of fun. Even if you don't have kids, I still highly recommend you visit. This time around we took the time to visit with Gaston after having some snacks at Gaston's Tavern. Folks, I cannot describe how talented and hilariously these actors are at the park. Gaston had us in tears we were laughing so hard. Looked at my buddy and said "Do you even lift?" Looked at me and said "Please tell me you're helping this poor man...I remember when I picked up my first dumbbell". He's even more hysterical with the women. At one point fireworks went off in the distance and he turned around and said "Thank you".

He then insisted that we flex so we could show my buddy what's he's missing. Lol

Been working my ass off this year to get ready for summer. Sitting at about 8% currently. This guy was pretty damn tall too. I am 6'2"

BFB8E704-E989-43C5-B16F-F79A966964F8_zpsu3c4xlz4.jpg

Cinderella's step sisters will have you cracking up too. They are obnoxiously loud while you're trying to eat and ripping on people

Maybe work in a leg day or two?

I haven't been since I was a little kid, can't wait to be able to take my daughter.

Troponin

Established Member
Looks like Gaston has you both covered in the legs dept. too.

:p

Years of judo and BJJ with bad knees jacked me up. I had reconstructive surgery on my right (ACL, meniscus, cartilage stripped, and bone smoothed) and have been putting off surgery on my left and it's been a very long road back. I have put 3 inches back on my legs since, but it's taking forever because of pain and stability issues.

and yes, he's wearing a muscle suit under his costume

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Years of judo and BJJ with bad knees jacked me up. I had reconstructive surgery on my right (ACL, meniscus, cartilage stripped, and bone smoothed) and have been putting off surgery on my left and it's been a very long road back. I have put 3 inches back on my legs since, but it's taking forever because of pain and stability issues.

and yes, he's wearing a muscle suit under his costume

Sirhc7897

Established Member
We were there a couple years ago with my daughter. My wife had set her up for the bippity boppity boutique.

After getting her all made up like a princess we were sitting in the area where Gaston does his meet and greet thing but not in line to meet him or anything. Just taking a break and drinking something cold.

Next thing you know a server walks over to us and hands my daughter this very festive looking frosty drink and goes "from the gentleman". We look up and he points at her and winks.

Gaston walks over to us and is like "good you got my drink. I told them to give it to the prettiest lady here."

Obviously she was super shy with his character being super loud and over the top but at the same time that one simple little act made her feel so special.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Definitely a special place. We usually go off peak - 2 weeks before Christmas was a blast - NO lines. Less than 5 minute wait for Space Mountain. Wish it wasn't so pricey but oh well.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
My daughter will be 4 in October, so we'll be making a trip to the mouse trap in the next few years. I've been before, but that was over 10 years ago.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Did it twice, when my daughter was 7 and again at 9. Painful how expensive that place is, but it was worth it. Doubt we'll go back, lots of world still left to see.

manystangs

SVT Poster
Established Member
We were there in February with my daughters. It was fantastic, and the funniest thing is that is the same Gaston that we took pictures with. He was hilarious, and actually made another park employee stand holding books like a table.

Users who are viewing this thread