Disney World

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
we ended up with the more expensive passes without the blackout days since the blackouts coincide with her time off as a teacher. I think its like 6-7 times for us to break even but we go 3-4 just during food and wine.
Don't Florida residents get a break? I know my son has a season pass as he takes his kids there often.

Troponin

Established Member
3 sets of calf work as heavy as you can handle for 20 good reps. By the 20th rep you calfs should be on ****n fire. If you can walk after it's too light.

I can give you some leg workouts but if your knee is that bad I don't want to be responsible for you making it worse. Basically if you can't squat you can't really train legs.

That's a pretty weak workout compared to what I actually do. Again, it's not a matter of knowing what to do, it's a matter of getting them back to their former size. Your workout wouldn't make my calves grow at all.

Myusername

Established Member
Troponin,
Before you leave you should take the kids to the hoop de doo or Polynesian luau for dinner. Awesome shows and all you can eat and drink!!!

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
The avatar ride was insanely good!! Y'all need to do that one!

Had the BBQ here in animal kingdom, which was good too

I think the wife and I will go back with our peanut in tow next year.

BBQ in Animal Kingdom seems like something you should let PETA know about for good laughs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary Macomber

Established Member
I will say the food they started having during the flower and garden thing (cant remember the exact name) was pretty disappointing considering how good food and wine is.

also anyone thinking about disney, Chase had a disney credit card with a promotion where if you spent either 300-500 in 60 days you got a $200 disney gift card, add a second user and they make any purchase you get another $50. That was an easy $250.
My wife and I each have our own for this reason, We were planning our trip to Disney last year, each got a card. She paid the trip, I paid the expenses and we each got a $200 gift card that bought most of the Christmas presents last year. The card also allows you into card member only character spots which was nice. Getting to see Goofy and Minnie with no line or time limit and getting to take pictures with Kylo Ren with the kids was great. We will go again when my daughter turns 4, she was turning 2 the last trip.

We also go to Universal pretty often, my son is 4 and has been probably 5 times so far, he loves the ET ride. My wife and I had to give up our annual passes when we had kids though, not as much free time anymore.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
My wife and I each have our own for this reason, We were planning our trip to Disney last year, each got a card. She paid the trip, I paid the expenses and we each got a $200 gift card that bought most of the Christmas presents last year. The card also allows you into card member only character spots which was nice. Getting to see Goofy and Minnie with no line or time limit and getting to take pictures with Kylo Ren with the kids was great. We will go again when my daughter turns 4, she was turning 2 the last trip.

We also go to Universal pretty often, my son is 4 and has been probably 5 times so far, he loves the ET ride. My wife and I had to give up our annual passes when we had kids though, not as much free time anymore.

Didn't know about the character thing I'll have to look into it.

Gary Macomber

Established Member
Didn't know about the character thing I'll have to look into it.
There are 3 spots, one of them is a place to relax and have free drinks(coke and water) and 2 are character spots only for card holders. Epcot is a character meet and greet, can be anyone, we got Goofy and Minnie and inside Hollywood Studios is the Star Wars meet and greet.

https://disneyrewards.com/walt-disney-world-perks/

Users who are viewing this thread