Do all the trucks annoy anyone else

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
How is that? Before covid, there wasn't trucks at 9-10 pm and all day Sunday. Now it is non stop deliveries. I don't have a problem with my neighbors and they don't have a problem with me.
idk man, unless you move there's literally no recourse for you. you're not going to get the town to shut down traffic because it's a Sunday. Unless they do an environmental survey and determine that commercial traffic is in fact a concern you're SOL

Morgan

Established Member
Lol. He didn’t ask for solutions.

I was in Los Angeles for work, before Covid, and used ride share to get around.
The drivers(following their app) used any and every residential street to avoid main thoroughfares and highways. There was nearly as much traffic in the neighborhoods as there was on the main streets. Was wild. Between deliveries and rideshare- no way that I could live with that mess.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
You mean to tell me this thread is on the third page and not a single one of you has made the "okay boomer" comment? You guys are slippin'!

But to be honest, I feel the same way as the OP. Living in a neighborhood, on the corner, with a major high school a block away...

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
OP I think you did this thread wrong.

Also, I had a delivery driver actually piss me off today. After he dropped off a box for me, he just chilled in front of my house with screamo absolutely ripping with his windows down. My house is well insulated because of air traffic, so noise isn't generally a problem but I was sitting in the office wondering who the hell had their music that loud.

After 5 minutes I walked out front to see him in front of my driveway just chilling. It was one of those third party delivery drivers.

Zemedici

Established Member

Also, I had a delivery driver actually piss me off today. After he dropped off a box for me, he just chilled in front of my house with screamo absolutely ripping with his windows down. My house is well insulated because of air traffic, so noise isn't generally a problem but I was sitting in the office wondering who the hell had their music that loud.

After 5 minutes I walked out front to see him in front of my driveway just chilling. It was one of those third party delivery drivers.

jesus

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

Everyonce in a while we'll get amazon drivers blasting their music or speaking loudly on the speaker phone when entering the office.

UPS/Fedex(whenever they want to deliver a package) and USPS delivery people are professional but Amazon I guess hires anyone with a license.

Zemedici

Established Member
Everyonce in a while we'll get amazon drivers blasting their music or speaking loudly on the speaker phone when entering the office.

UPS/Fedex(whenever they want to deliver a package) and USPS delivery people are professional but Amazon I guess hires anyone with a license.

shiiiiit the stories i could tell you about my ****ing post office and 'professional'

UPS only for me, although for my business I ship USPS solely due to cost

DaBigBone

Established Member
I feel your pain. I typically don't mind them during the day but Amazon delivers until something like 11PM now in my neighborhood.

Found that out the hard way when they delivered something of mine at 1030PM and I thought I was being robbed

Zemedici

Established Member
I feel your pain. I typically don't mind them during the day but Amazon delivers until something like 11PM now in my neighborhood.

Found that out the hard way when they delivered something of mine at 1030PM and I thought I was being robbed

ah yes, those burglars that not only drive big blue vans with their company on the side, but the ones that rob at 10pm.

come on brother.

DaBigBone

Established Member
ah yes, those burglars that not only drive big blue vans with their company on the side, but the ones that rob at 10pm.

come on brother.
I was asleep and got woken up by a banging and dogs barking.

But I get your point lol.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
1651796350691.gif

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

King Of The Hill Metal GIF

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Buy some noise cancelling headphones.
Keep the blinds shut.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
16 years at UPS...

I always felt bad doing the drop and run at 9pm especially during Christmas time. You're kinda effed either way; either you ring/knock and risk pissing someone off (or getting shot lol) or you drop and run and risk getting a complaint for not knocking/ringing.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I was asleep and got woken up by a banging and dogs barking.

But I get your point lol.

They knock in your area? Dude must of had a death wish to knock at 1030pm

Ours just yeet the package on the front patio and take a picture for proof of delivery in their truck

DaBigBone

Established Member
They knock in your area? Dude must of had a death wish to knock at 1030pm

Ours just yeet the package on the front patio and take a picture for proof of delivery in their truck

Typically if its Amazon they don't knock or ring the doorbell, they just drop it and go. Not sure why this guy decided to knock at 1030PM unless he was just on a mission to aggravate people

Users who are viewing this thread