do most cobra guys?

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
You cobra guys do crack me up with the GT's are slow thing. I have a friend with a cobra with mods that is afraid to race me. Now I know I don't have a chance against KB's and whippled cobra's but I can hold my own against bolt-on and pullied cobra's.

Props to ya', looking at your numbers you're no joke!

04YellowGT

Established Member
My car use to look bone stock except for chrome cobra rims and my IC. LOL I even had a guy in a 99 Cobra tell me I needed to get my squeaking pulley fixed because it made my car sound like shit….. to bad it was my blower whistling.

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Well its kind of like fighting a girl. You can't win either way. If you kick her ass then you are a woman beater, but if she kicks your ass, then you are a pu$$y and you just got your ass beat by a girl.

I'm J/K but I don't really try and race other mustangs because that is canabilism. But if they want to go, then yea I'll go.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
How do you make a car look fast?

And sinultros's car is still a GT, 2v son.

Last edited:

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
my 03 is pretty stock short of a pulley....but I enjoy playing with GT's but they can't be being idiots and need open traffic. I prefer highways.....when I was in germany...you better not be speed shy. cause I'd run you up to 150+ without a hesitation. but I agree....too many times a stock GT will pull up with a set of flowmasters and want to run.....it's not even fun. I'll stay next to them for a gear and then drop the hammer to let them hear the bitch scream. <---soon to have whipple and a couple k more into it.....

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I test drove, in progression, an 03 GT, 03 Mach 1, and an 03 Cobra, all stock. It kinda reminded me of Goldilocks and the Three Bears, this one's to slow, this one's too much $, this one's just right, so I bought the Mach.:D Have a nice day.

Wikkd03

Established Member
i honestly respect and Mustang owners or car enthusiast in general unless they are complete douchebags and are acting stupid. if theres no traffic and we are in a safe spot i dont have a problem racing anyone be it GT, Cobra, Z06, Ferrari etc..(ferrari guy here wont ever play, especially not with my coupe)

around my town i know probably 80% of the Mustang owners so I usually know which ones to worry about. there are only 2 GTs in my area that would give me problems. one being a supercharged 00 GT and the other being a 700 plus horsepower turbo'd 06 GT.

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
the 3 cobras i raced, i beat 1 (stock w/1 passenger), and got pulled a car in another with intake/exhaust and 2 passengers. I was shocked how well my car hung, until the 3rd cobra with a pulley blew my doors off. I wont bother 03/04 cobra unless it sounds/looks stock or unless they rev at me or ask for it.
If i were a 03/04 cobra owner, id honestly be the same way, why risk ripping on a GT, the super fast GTs are few and far between and chances are, you'll recognize the real beefy GTs when you come across em.

Rochard

Established Member
I'm confused... Does having a faster car mean you have a bigger ****? Or make more money? Does it make you a better person?

Not really, beacuse someone always has a faster car then you.

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
i didnt start this thread to get into conversations of my car is slow or w/e. i know that a cobra is faster. but i was just asking, i scare most out of the whole but thats about it.:pop:

=HOTWAD=

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Established Member
I dont know what it is but In my cobra its like the anti race car. I never roll across anyone on the street. :(

I hear ya, when I drive around town, or even on the highway, no one ever messes with me when im in the cobra. I drive by countless other cars(GT's, v6's and imports) and no one so much as even revs at me...probably a good thing though. As far as seeing other GTs, I still give them respect...(unless their hillbilly white trash who ruined their stang somehow)

Users who are viewing this thread