Do you buy "premium" jeans?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
No :dw: I think the majority of my jeans came from Old Navy or Walmart :shrug:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I buy whatever jeans I can find that are long enough. Unfortunately, most of those are about 100 bucks a pair. Most women's jeans don't come in a 36" or 37" inseam, which is what I need. :(

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Old Navy here, they last about two years then get relegated to garage duty.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
NOPE. I buy Sam's Club Members Mark. They will last me for years. I have some that are worn weekly and still going strong after 4 - 6 years. Some I use for work pants that got grease on them but still wear great.

Last time my wife bought me a pair of "Brand name" jeans they ripped apart after 1 (ONE) washing. We took them back to the store and the manager would not replace them so I called the owner and they were exchanged the next day. Material was dry rotted. Pitiful. Give me my MM's and nothing else.

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
Oh FFS a bunch of "guys" talking about the fit and feel of their jeans. How about after this we sit around a campfire holding hands singing and talking about our feelings. Grow a set.

This.

How can you guys spend so much on your jeans and still have money for manicures and pedicures...?

Sets needed.

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
Carhartt when I'm working... Nautica when I'm not. I can usually get a sale on both for ~20-25 a pair on each. Don't think I could justify 200$ for a pair... but to each his own.

tdschst

Established Member
i only wear A&F or AE. honestly just cuz they fit me best. i was blessed with big thighs and a big caboose lol. mostly A&F tho. i get them at the abercrombie store in the outlet mall by me for like $20-$20

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bored out of mind and got forced to go shopping with the gf.

She paid nearly $200 for a pair of jeans. And from what I hear, that's really not that expensive.

That said, I do own a few pairs of $150 jeans but I bought them on sale for nearly half the price. One pair of True Religions, one pair of Laguna Beach Jeans, and one pair of Rock and Republic.

I used to say I'd never buy "premium" jeans because I didnt think they were worth it, but then I thought it over. My jean size has been the same for around 5 years now and will remain that size for quite a while. So when I thought about it, I actually wear the same jeans for years. Somewhat made sense to spend a little extra on them.

That's nothing. I found a website yesterday that had designer t-shirts for up to $550.00. And they didn't look any different from $30. printed t-shirts. Why would anyone pay $550.00 for a t-shirt? :??:

I have some designer jeans but I bought them at Costco for about 1/3 their regular price. ;-)

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
although I own a pair or two of jeans (levi, A&E) I rarely wear them anyway. Slacks are where its at.

I guess also you are older and at a more sucessful stage in your life. At my age I cannot justify buying jeans over like 25 dollars lol

Ask your papa for some bread. I'm sure he wants you well dressed and looking your best. What father wouldn't want that for any of their kids.

Zentenk

Established Member
I just got some Express jeans early this week. They had a sale so I ordered 4 pair, I love the way they fit and feel. When I was younger I would wear JNCO's, big pockets and they naturally got worn out over the years and guess what, that style fit perfect so I didn't have to replace them.

Honestly, I hated long pants so I never wore them until middle school when I got the JNCO jeans, those lasted me till graduation. I probably spent less than $1000 on Jeans my whole life so far (combined with parent spending when younger).

Last edited:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
this is the problem with America, people wasting their money on things like 200 dollar jeans, give me a break. I know a few girls that wear this crap and they look just like any other pair they have, they just want it because other girls have it

I like american eagle, but even then I wait for a sale, 45-50 bucks is high to me, but then again I only buy like 1 pair a year.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread