Do you buy "premium" jeans?

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Bored out of mind and got forced to go shopping with the gf.

She paid nearly $200 for a pair of jeans. And from what I hear, that's really not that expensive.

That said, I do own a few pairs of $150 jeans but I bought them on sale for nearly half the price. One pair of True Religions, one pair of Laguna Beach Jeans, and one pair of Rock and Republic.

I used to say I'd never buy "premium" jeans because I didnt think they were worth it, but then I thought it over. My jean size has been the same for around 5 years now and will remain that size for quite a while. So when I thought about it, I actually wear the same jeans for years. Somewhat made sense to spend a little extra on them.

Coiled03

Established Member
**** that noise. Never paid more than $35 for a pair of jeans in my entire life. What I really don't understand is people who pay stupid prices for jeans that look worn out.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Yes, and I usually buy Diesels cause they are comfortable and last a long time. Bought some Sevens once but they wore out real quick. Imo it is worth it to pay for premium jeans but I usually won't pay over $200 for them and I only have a few pairs at a time.

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
I'm go through like 2-3 pairs of jeans a winter. I'm really rough with my clothes. That being said, after wearing some free American Eagle jeans someone gave me for my birthday, I find them many times more comfortable than Wrangler and what not, so I buy those now. They are like 35-40 bucks though... not 200 lol. The AE's are more soft and cloth like though than the cheaper "real" jeans, so that's probably why they wear out pretty fast for me.

I also really love Dickies slacks. They are great pants, just never ride a motorcycle with them. A couple of summers ago, the pants got a little too close to the exhaust pipe and I found out that their "main" ingredient is plastic. Wasn't fun trying to pull melted plastic off my leg skin.

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Bored out of mind and got forced to go shopping with the gf.

She paid nearly $200 for a pair of jeans. And from what I hear, that's really not that expensive.

That said, I do own a few pairs of $150 jeans but I bought them on sale for nearly half the price. One pair of True Religions, one pair of Laguna Beach Jeans, and one pair of Rock and Republic.

I used to say I'd never buy "premium" jeans because I didnt think they were worth it, but then I thought it over. My jean size has been the same for around 5 years now and will remain that size for quite a while. So when I thought about it, I actually wear the same jeans for years. Somewhat made sense to spend a little extra on them.

Wait until she drags you to La Perla for undies. If you thought $200 for jeans was a lot, wait until she pays $100 for a bra and $80 for a pair of panties. :-D

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
American Eagle mostly, or Express if they're on sale. My last pair of Express jeans cost me $15 :banana:

txyaloo

Established Member
$80-100 is about the most I'll pay for a pair of jeans. Being 6'7 makes it hard to find jeans that fit right and aren't made for someone 800lbs.

canibus

Established Member
I've probably payed 80 bucks before but nothing more. I like Ecko jeans, they're no longer baggy and don't have Rhino's all over the place. Their range of blue and black is great.

Users who are viewing this thread