Do You Guys Think My Tires Stick Out To Much? :-/

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Those the nitto DR's? Im runnin the Nittos out back without a spacer. I had the bolts shaved down with the good ol' Dremel and then bolted the tires right on. I do like how yours stick out a lil' more than mine! I might grab a spacer from MM.

Just dont know what size?

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
WDW MKR said:
You really need to lower it and run a wider tire. The Nittos are too narrow for a 10.5" wheel. The stretched tire make it appear that the wheels are being pushed out.
315's are perfect on a 10.5 wheel

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
HRspacers207web.gif

29ebfb63.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They look really nice, but you're going to get debris smacking up on those lower rear fenders. Especially if you do a fair amount of highway driving. But looks wise I like it.

ModsAway

Established Member
CobraBob said:
They look really nice, but you're going to get debris smacking up on those lower rear fenders. Especially if you do a fair amount of highway driving. But looks wise I like it.

Thats a good point CObraBob, however I have the 315's on 10.5 wheel with 1" wheel spacer (equals sticks out a bit too much but I still like it, safe setup). and although my rear fenders do get dirty, Ironically it is one of the only spots I don't have any stone chips :bash:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
o3SnakeBite said:
I use to run a 10.5" wheel with 315 and I didnt need a spacer for them to fit?

Same here, after market 10.5" and 315 Nitto's. No spacer, no grind. What are you running that you needed to do this?

BTW; rubber stills looks fine to me!

Users who are viewing this thread