Do you like R/KR Versions? Or prefer one model?

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Lol I literally read yesterday about a guy getting an R for $2k under MSRP.

I'd bet my hat that if Nick got an R in he would sell it to a member for MSRP if he didn't decide to keep it himself.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Exactly my point. $7,000 more and yet nobody could come close to getting one at that price. So what happened? People either paid HUGE markups and got an R, or they had to settle for the base model. And since so few R's were made, even second hand R's were trading for crazy amounts.

Lots of people have and continue to get Rs at MSRP.

If you are an internet troll, it's harder. But they have been around for a while.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
It's also amazing how consistently internet mouth breathers confuse the words "gauge" and "gouge."
Personally, I love it when the wrong word is emphasized in all caps too. Marketing genius no less.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Personally, I love it when the wrong word is emphasized in all caps too. Marketing genius no less.

GAUGE this dicky....

34409855_10160686504940105_3849484079648997376_o.jpg

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
James, I thought for sure I would see you posting pic's and reviews of your new Redeye by now? That way you can also give us some comparisons when you pick up the new GT500. ;)

I am hoping that the Redeye 2.7 supercharger drops enough in price that I can add it when I do my pulley swap next year.
I'm thinking 800 rwhp on 93 oct. tune. :D
Funny, was actually at the dealer today considering swapping the Hellcat for a new Ram.
Sure wish they’d make a Widebody Charger Redeye already :)
-J

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
You do realize they could never make the wheels of the R in the mass Ford needed for the base GT350.

You’re still crying because you purchased the wrong car!

Do you want to know how badly I've smoked GT350's in the Demon? GT350 owner is the one crying he wishes he met me on a track. My tracks outside. Find my pee pee yet?

What do you even drive?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
You’ve smoked no one. Demon is awful on the street and there are 20+ cars that can do what it does for the same price point.

That changes at the track except you don’t drive the track. Haha

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
You’ve smoked no one. Demon is awful on the street and there are 20+ cars that can do what it does for the same price point.

That changes at the track except you don’t drive the track. Haha

Do you even hear yourself? Demon is awful on the street? Yeah it’s not getting 0-60 in 2.1 like on a prepped track sonny boy but it still shoots out of the dig like a monster if you know how to drive.

Hate to break it to you but most races in the real world happen while cars are rolling. Do you really want to know how far back a demon with 840bhp shoots back a measly Gt350? Son wake up.

What do you even drive? Why can’t you answer that?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Do you even hear yourself? Demon is awful on the street? Yeah it’s not getting 0-60 in 2.1 like on a prepped track sonny boy but it still shoots out of the dig like a monster if you know how to drive.

Hate to break it to you but most races in the real world happen while cars are rolling. Do you really want to know how far back a demon with 840bhp shoots back a measly Gt350? Son wake up.

What do you even drive? Why can’t you answer that?
On the street a $35k Tesla can keep up 0-60....

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
He fails to realize the torque curve on the GT350 is really high, compared to how low it is on the HC.

Gents, we are all having some good ol' fun trash talking, but let's not get stupid, ok?

A GT350 does 1/4 mile in: 12.4 at 117.8mph
A Dodge Demon is: 9.65 at 140mph

Explain to me how I am not smoking every single one? Seriously, I beat two GT350's so badly it was comical. It was like they hit the brakes.

Don't believe me? Go to the 3 minute mark of this video and just look at the ass spanking your precious torque curve gets.

Users who are viewing this thread