Does anyone know Nastystang?

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I paypaled him $21 for some stock upper spring isolators on 4/7. He PMed me a week or so later saying he had been busy and hadn't sent them out but I haven't heard from him since. He hasn't logged on since the 4/19 but I have been sending PMs. Obviously he won't get them until he logs on but I was just wondering if anyone knows him?

His location says 336 which I'm assuming is an area code (Greensboro, N.C.). Anyways his name is Zachary Earp. If anyone knows him can you make sure he is OK and let him know I'm trying to contact him.

I don't want to make this a big deal over $21 but just want to know what the deal is and if he is OK.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
See if he's on corrall or even modfords and check his userprofile there. If he's logged on there he's avoiding something.

I sure hope not though.

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
i was close to buying some rims from him... talked to him on the phone. seems like a great guy and a good member of svtp.

i would just relax. give it a couple days.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Yes he seems like a good member and I agree 100% but just offering a few ideas.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
talked to him before on here a few times about this and that, seemed like a decent guy

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Tried buying the same rims off him on two separate occasions and he wouldn't do it but kept listing them for sale? :shrug:

68gtscode

Established Member
I don't know him but I guess I'm not quite as forgiving as some of the other folks that already replied... even if it is only $21, money is money and all sales should be taken seriously. Of course, this assumes nothing is seriously wrong with him- if there are extenuating circumstances, I'd cut him some slack. Of course, he has to repsond to your PMs to know this!

On the bright side you weren't taken for thousands like the guy who got screwed on the Mammoth! Good luck,

Matt

TRD1

Just another Cobra
Established Member
If an Item is not recieved paypal removes funds from the seller and returns them to your account. Maybe the guy got real busy and forgot?

Users who are viewing this thread