Does anyone on this site actually want to sell there cobra???

bad93svt

Established Member
this is the most response I have ever gotten on a post before.. lol

I am still looking for a silver 10th anniversary w/under 50k, must be a coupe. & must not be priced at 25,000 plus dollars..

thanks everyone.. for keeping this post ttt....

FastNick01

Established Member
As said before look on other forums or craigslist. There are plenty at reasonable prices.

STR8JAKT
I believe the overwhelming responses here proving you to be completely wrong, and a little slow in the head say enough. You can continue to run your cake hole, but it only further proves how much of a mental midget you are.

Why do you care so much.

Seriously grow up.

SVTwhore

Established Member
If you want a real deal wait and buy one out of season. I found an 04 torch red original owner car with 9800 miles tastefully modded. The owner wouldn't take less then $26 for it last September. Low and behold he called me back in December to see if my $23K offer was still on the table. Needless to say that sexy bitch sleeps sound in my garage under cover till the sun shines. It's all about being patient, the right deal will come around. And to those of you with the "over priced termis" I say F that, I wouldn't part with mine for under $28 now that I have one. Now I just need to come up with another $20k to buy one I don't feel bad about putting miles on.

Last edited:

mecwarrior1

04 Cobra forsale

I am in the market for an 03 cobra. Prefer silver 10th anniversary coupe or 04 competition orange.

I have seen several cars on this site.. but the 26plus asking price seems rediculous..

Does anyone have a car that isn't beat to death & want to sell it for around retail value.. not retail plus 5,000?

Jefff

[email protected]

2004 Cobra, 43,000 miles. Redfire Metallic, Intake, Exhaust, Pullied, Tune.
470HP 496 torqu. Kenwood head unit with DVD/CD/Navagation/Sirus. JL w710, JL 500watt amp, JL 300 watt amp. New tires on back, front have 70 percent of tread. car is in very good condition, adult owned and driven. email me for pics at [email protected] 18,500 Firm.

rsnyder

SVT
Established Member
Does anyone on this site actually want to sell there cobra???
Um, no, no I don't. :) I will, however, sell it to you for $40,000 though. I think the biggest point that some people miss when speaking of KBB values, blue book, black book, etc...., is that A BOOK DOES NOT BUY OR SELL CARS. When I worked for Pontiac, people would come in all the time wanting $30,000 for their trade just because the BOOK said it was worth that. I told them to go sell their car to a book, and good luck because I don't know where the book lived. On the flip side, if the book value said a car was worth $15,000, but the market for that particular car was way above that value for some reason (popularity etc.), then people would have no choice but to pay the "Going Rate" for that particular car. There is too much "BOOK VALUE" arguing here.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Um, no, no I don't. :) I will, however, sell it to you for $40,000 though. I think the biggest point that some people miss when speaking of KBB values, blue book, black book, etc...., is that A BOOK DOES NOT BUY OR SELL CARS. When I worked for Pontiac, people would come in all the time wanting $30,000 for their trade just because the BOOK said it was worth that. I told them to go sell their car to a book, and good luck because I don't know where the book lived. On the flip side, if the book value said a car was worth $15,000, but the market for that particular car was way above that value for some reason (popularity etc.), then people would have no choice but to pay the "Going Rate" for that particular car. There is too much "BOOK VALUE" arguing here.
agreed, but im still trying to figure out why they sell for so much I mean hell the car is 7 years old. If you went back 3 years on this thread they sold for the same amount that people are still trying to sell them. But it seems like a great buy if I could buy it and 2 years later still sell it for what I paid for it thats a great idea. :beer:

bad93svt

Established Member
thanks guys, redfire is not my color, don't car for torch red either.

I am gonna keep looking for a silver anniversary coupe car. I am in no rush, so if you have one & want to part with it.. let me know.

Jeff

Apicia

Established Member
I remember starting a similar thread when I was looking for a Cobra. This enthusiast forum had the most Terminators for sale, but sellers wanted top dollar. Many sellers have dropped 10k in mods and want to recover at least a percentage of that. You just need to be patient and find the right car for you. Pay a bit more for a modded Cobra if your going to buy those mods anyway.

I have a 660rwhp Saleen with 20k under the hood and another 10k in the drive train. Then add the 20k for the SC Saleen itself and another 10k in other mods/tuning. That is 60k. Coming up with a fair asking price is going to be tough...

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Listed mine and sold it in less than a week, but I was realistic with the price as well. I have enjoyed mine for over 3yrs and was worth every penny paid and lost...! Those of you sitting on the sidelines watching, until you own one it is hard to understand.

reddog47

reddog47
Established Member
The real question!

Does anyone on here realy want to buy a Cobra? Mine is posted as having 1285 miles with reduced price for sale or trade for factory five roadster. Not one hit, not even a ridiculous offer. Finances don't enter into the desire to sell so at this point there is a 50/50 chance it will become a donor.

Apicia

Established Member
Does anyone on here realy want to buy a Cobra? Mine is posted as having 1285 miles with reduced price for sale or trade for factory five roadster. Not one hit, not even a ridiculous offer. Finances don't enter into the desire to sell so at this point there is a 50/50 chance it will become a donor.

For 30k, your target market is rather small...

Users who are viewing this thread