Does anyone on this site actually want to sell there cobra???

monX

Established Member
I was happy with what I paid for a low mileage car that was the color I wanted so on and so forth. However at no point was I a delusional whinny little child such as yourself wanting ever little specific detail for less than trade in value.
"Hey buddy, I see you have the exact car I want for 20k...my stupid little blue book that I should wipe my ass with says it's worth 19k. Oh you won't take my offer of 13k?......WOW what a dick." BTW junior.....a car, boat, house is WORTH what the market will bring....not what your detached sense of reality or KBB says:rollseyes.
THIS.

I found a 10th in your price range.....i'll have to verify the blue books numbers first.

images.gif
:lol:
even if my car was for sale....and you had the cash....you are the type of person I would say No to...just based on the fact your a clueless jackass.

Good luck finding your car...can't wait to see this thread in 6 months!!

Exactly my thoughts :beer:

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
If you trolls arnt buying or selling your car go away. I've had an 03 2.4 kb with 43k on it I got for 18. There are sellers willing to sell and there are guys that post here defending the value of their cars, I guess if I was goin to lose 5-13k on a car I bought I'd spend my spare time posting on for sale forums trying to keep prices up. Sort of like Jeff Skillings from Enron, pumping the Company on every day time talk show, before they sank.

MK

here ya go...you earned it.
cookie.gif

and high five on the sickest deal on a cobra known to man.
High20Five.gif

lol at assuming any one disagreeing with you has paid, what did you say 5-13k loss...sooooo we all paid 30 - 40 grand four our cars lol. I paid not much more than you 2 years ago with less miles.

Last edited:

MK1

Established Member
Wow u can posts pics, Congrats.. guys have paid 30k for cars that are now worth 17-20k. I can see math isn't your friend, e-troller. search my posts from last year the guy was new on here and wanted to get a shelby. Red fire with a kb. Asking 20k. Great u paid more for a slower car with a few less miles, again Congrats. Id give 12 for your considering who owns it and the mods.

chad3113

Established Member
I was happy with what I paid for a low mileage car that was the color I wanted so on and so forth. However at no point was I a delusional whinny little child such as yourself wanting ever little specific detail for less than trade in value.
"Hey buddy, I see you have the exact car I want for 20k...my stupid little blue book that I should wipe my ass with says it's worth 19k. Oh you won't take my offer of 13k?......WOW what a dick." BTW junior.....a car, boat, house is WORTH what the market will bring....not what your detached sense of reality or KBB says:rollseyes.

LOL PLEASE continue to "school" me on how the market works! I can tell you aren't that bright, so I'll break it down for you.... BOOK VALUE is determined by the MARKET which includes dealers, private party(s), and auctions... This kid here :lol: :D

monX

Established Member
LOL PLEASE continue to "school" me on how the market works! I can tell you aren't that bright, so I'll break it down for you.... BOOK VALUE is determined by the MARKET which includes dealers, private party(s), and auctions... This kid here :lol: :D

You are wrong. Price for these "specialty" cars (including Supras and such) are determined by the law of supply and demand and NOT what KBB says :poke:

notfastenuf

vertias y aequitas
Established Member
I agree except most WTT/WTB/WTS threads don't come off as a "how dare you not GIVE your car to me at a super deal" attitude :shrug:

Very few go into any threads defending/bashing prices unless someone has a bad attitude as does the OP :shrug:

Great point. I have personally sold two and bought three Cobras through the SVTp board and each time was a good experience; I dealt with mature people that typically grew up with Mustangs.

With regard to the being defensive in threads, I don't reply to each reply in my own WTS threads even though most are positive / encouraging - just fodder for the morons on the board. Honestly, I don't expect people to reply to WTS (vehicle) threads unless they have a specific question about the car for sale or you have something to say about the seller (which a lot of times is already obvious in the user points), e.g., great guy, car rides great, really knows what he's doing, etc...

MK1

Established Member
looks like the OP found a silver anniversary ed, on this site for a decent price.

Imagine.... me..... raising my arm.......... extending my index finger...... and putting it 3 cm from your eye....... and saying HA HA.

wan2play

Established Member

You are completely wrong. KBB is used for bank loans. Some banks are starting to look at other books because KBB over values cars. Most car insurance companies use red book and black book. Dealers use black book and MMR from manhiem.com.

The Cobra is a special kind of car. It marks Ford's 2 year period of completely dominating anything else out there. Few numbers were produced, and most Cobras have low mileage. You do not see too many past 70k.

The best way to find a value for these types of cars is using manhiem's MMR tool. It shows the price the dealer paid and , the mileage, condition, and color.

There are a couple of 03s that were sold this past month. One with 15k on the clock, above average condition, red in color for $21,000, and another 2 03 Cobras with 1x,xxx miles in average condition sold from 19k-19.5.

When they start getting into the 40k+ mileage they sell for 16-17k.

Hope this helps.

chad3113

Established Member
You are completely wrong. KBB is used for bank loans. Some banks are starting to look at other books because KBB over values cars. Most car insurance companies use red book and black book. Dealers use black book and MMR from manhiem.com.

The Cobra is a special kind of car. It marks Ford's 2 year period of completely dominating anything else out there. Few numbers were produced, and most Cobras have low mileage. You do not see too many past 70k.

The best way to find a value for these types of cars is using manhiem's MMR tool. It shows the price the dealer paid and , the mileage, condition, and color.

There are a couple of 03s that were sold this past month. One with 15k on the clock, above average condition, red in color for $21,000, and another 2 03 Cobras with 1x,xxx miles in average condition sold from 19k-19.5.

When they start getting into the 40k+ mileage they sell for 16-17k.

Hope this helps.

Jesus, another genius... I WORK for car dealers, and if you want to get technical, banks use NADA (Blackbook), not KBB.... but I'm sure you already knew that.

I'm well aware of what cars bring on MMR, I see it everyday. I'm sure you also know that MMR is dictated by the availability of a car... MMR prices change weekly depending on how many cars go through the auction, region, etc.

wan2play

Established Member
Jesus, another genius... I WORK for car dealers, and if you want to get technical, banks use NADA (Blackbook), not KBB.... but I'm sure you already knew that.

I'm well aware of what cars bring on MMR, I see it everyday. I'm sure you also know that MMR is dictated by the availability of a car... MMR prices change weekly depending on how many cars go through the auction, region, etc.

I dont know what kind of dealer you are, but if you base your prices off of KBB then you must be using KBB as a reference to your customers when ripping them off.

Bleedsblue

Established Member
Here you go!

2003 SVT mustang Cobra-$18,000 OBO

I want a Terminator to but they are still out of my price range. I only buy cars with cash and I am working with around 11k this time around. I'd try to get financed but bad credit and unemployed aren't things that get ya approved on a loan. I was looking for a Terminated SN95 or New Edge but I am working on a deal for a sick built and blown 96.

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member

I believe the overwhelming responses here proving you to be completely wrong, and a little slow in the head say enough. You can continue to run your cake hole, but it only further proves how much of a mental midget you are.

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
Wow u can posts pics, Congrats.. guys have paid 30k for cars that are now worth 17-20k. I can see math isn't your friend, e-troller. search my posts from last year the guy was new on here and wanted to get a shelby. Red fire with a kb. Asking 20k. Great u paid more for a slower car with a few less miles, again Congrats. Id give 12 for your considering who owns it and the mods.

E-toll???? Look at your post count man pleaser...why don't you go back to imaragingtoolwhostillliveswithmom.com Wow.... i am so impressed....you must be like some super car dealer of something?:rollseyes The fact that a cobra has a ts doesn't immediately make it worth a ton more. I passed on several ts cars for the same money because they were trashed and in inferior shape, not to mention the color (red fire):xpl: much like the one you purchase i suspect. However if toting big hp numbers helps with your genital inadequacies then, well i guess you better add some nitrous because that thing must be small.

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member

Work for a dealer......what washing cars???? Now if your boss would let you put down the hose down and actually see what the cars looked like at the auction, instead of running mmr reports on your lunch brake, and browsing auction sheets. You would understand that a majority of those are hammered, and at auction for a reason. Maybe you should stick to putting wax on the used shitboxes these "dealers" have for you to work on.

chad3113

Established Member
Work for a dealer......what washing cars???? Now if your boss would let you put down the hose down and actually see what the cars looked like at the auction, instead of running mmr reports on your lunch brake, and browsing auction sheets. You would understand that a majority of those are hammered, and at auction for a reason. Maybe you should stick to putting wax on the used shitboxes these "dealers" have for you to work on.

Is it possible for you to be any more ignorant? Shouldn't you go back to your Hotwheels collection little man? Lol, I think mommy should put restrictions on your internet before someone actually takes you serious...:lol:

MK1

Established Member
E-toll???? Look at your post count man pleaser...why don't you go back to imaragingtoolwhostillliveswithmom.com Wow.... i am so impressed....you must be like some super car dealer of something?:rollseyes The fact that a cobra has a ts doesn't immediately make it worth a ton more. I passed on several ts cars for the same money because they were trashed and in inferior shape, not to mention the color (red fire):xpl: much like the one you purchase i suspect. However if toting big hp numbers helps with your genital inadequacies then, well i guess you better add some nitrous because that thing must be small.

I said E-Troller, Google "Forums Troll". Sorry I realize now I should have kept things extremely simple. What does my post count have to do with anything? Thats the lamest slam, ever attempted.... :rollseyes/ I dont hawk svtperformance, all day. Its a great site but full of dumb asses, and am a regular on a few other sites.

And finally the attempt at saying I must have a small penis. sigh. I didnt tote big numbers jock strap, I mentioned you had a slower car for more money, is all.

and I'M out. leaves this thread to take a dive, like SRT8's gf last night. I can be 12 as well son. :burn:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread