Does anyone on this site actually want to sell there cobra???

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
LOL at the winning pussies in this thread who can't afford, or are to tight to part with thier money. "HI...I'm a dumbass who wants this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this........oh yeah, i want to pay the same price as a high mileage used chevy colbalt. :nonono: We all bucked up and paid what we paid for our cars, i didn't like it, but that is what it cost plain and simple. And LOL at the other WICKED SUPER COOL GUYS that have to trump in and share "Well my buddy found an 04 mystic with 600 miles on it and a whipple for 13,500." Sweet dude **** off and here is your cookie
cookie.gif

Leeiswho2b

I'll be your huckleberry!
Established Member
I see both sides of the picture. I sold my 03' silver vert to a member here for $17,500 w/ 53k on the clock a couple months ago. He absolutely loved it. I took a $6k hit on it. The car was immaculate. I then bought a 93 Cobra and turboed it. Realized I liked a newer car, so got rid of it. I was back in the market for another terminator. It's not that I couldn't afford it, but banks will only loan so much. I didn't have $10k just sitting in the bank to make the difference up. Most asking prices are just way too much imho, although I do understand the asking price is what the seller thinks it's worth. But if you really want to sell then you need to consider just because it is worth X amount to you because of sentimental value or what have you, that the buyer just doesn't see it in the same light. So I bought a 09' Shelby GT500 with 1100 miles on the clock instead. Took the $5k that I did have and ordered some mods. I love the Shelby and will never look back!!!! Not saying that I didn't love my 03' or that my Gt500 is superior but I just wasn't going to pay what some people are asking for theirs. I was able to get my Shelby for about $10k more than most of the asking prices for the Terminators on here. So to me it was a no-brainer.

Btw STR8JKT, peanut butter w/ chocolate chips are my favorites!!!!!

Last edited:

bad93svt

Established Member
glad to see this post is still at the top.. I a still searching for the right car / price. thanks to those who are helping.
Jeff

FastNick01

Established Member
STR8JAKT LOL at the winning pussies in this thread who can't afford, or are to tight to part with thier money. "HI...I'm a dumbass who wants this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this........oh yeah, i want to pay the same price as a high mileage used chevy colbalt. We all bucked up and paid what we paid for our cars, i didn't like it, but that is what it cost plain and simple. And LOL at the other WICKED SUPER COOL GUYS that have to trump in and share "Well my buddy found an 04 mystic with 600 miles on it and a whipple for 13,500." Sweet dude **** off and here is your cookie

You sound like a 12 year old. Mind being a little more professional. There is no need to get upset. Whats being stated has been gone over plenty of times. I wasn't going to chime in but after seeing so many for sale trends that go absolutely nowhere I just had too. Cobra owners in general know what they have and prob payed a premium for their car. When it is time to sell none want to take a hit on it. I know I wouldn't want to take a big on my car either. Nobody does, that's understandable but to sell a car sometimes that's what you have to do. Most prices don't ever change simply because the owners really don't care to sell the car in the first place. The only cars that do sell are the ones with reasonable prices attached.

BNblownsaleen

Established Member
03-04 Cobras are the coolest mustangs ever made but, I LOL at all the "Piece of History" comments. They are Cobras, not the Bill of Rights or the Mona Lisa. They truly are worth more than book value(some of them) but they are never going to pay your bills, put your 4 kids through college, or fund your retirement. Yea, they will hold their value but they will not make you rich.

Stroked03Cobra

SVT Crazy!
Established Member
Keep this thread going!!!.... I love it!

All of this BOOK talk.... If you want something pay the price or dont buy it! Look at what a low mileage 1990 GT BOOKS for...... and now after you do that try to go out and find a very clean low mileage one and see what you will pay for it. Before I bought my Terminator I had a 2002 MG GT with 16K orig miles on it. the car booked for 9,800..... and I got 14K for it with very little mods and wished I would have had 5 of them to sell. When it comes to mustangs, Book is not what they are going for. So there for, either you pay for what you want or you get another car thats not a mustang.... yet again my opinion... again

miss03ow

Established Member
My good friend is selling his o3 dsg for 17000 with steggy port exhaust etc etc will probably work with the price as it does need a clutch 51xxx miles not beat to death engine replaced at 25xxx miles paperwork to support it mail me on here or [email protected] it is located in Ms.

chad3113

Established Member
LOL at the winning pussies in this thread who can't afford, or are to tight to part with thier money. "HI...I'm a dumbass who wants this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this........oh yeah, i want to pay the same price as a high mileage used chevy colbalt. :nonono: We all bucked up and paid what we paid for our cars, i didn't like it, but that is what it cost plain and simple. And LOL at the other WICKED SUPER COOL GUYS that have to trump in and share "Well my buddy found an 04 mystic with 600 miles on it and a whipple for 13,500." Sweet dude **** off and here is your cookie

Sounds like you're the dumbass who overpaid for a car and is trying to justify it lol. Not "wanting" to pay 5k over what something is WORTH is just... yeaaa...now i see your point... what was i thinking :rollseyes

"Hey buddy, I see you have a watch for sale"..."Yea its worth about 2k, but for you I'll sell it to you for 4k".... "What! 4k! SWEET DEAL!! Let me stroke you a check right now!":bash:

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
Sounds like you're the dumbass who overpaid for a car and is trying to justify it lol. Not "wanting" to pay 5k over what something is WORTH is just... yeaaa...now i see your point... what was i thinking :rollseyes

"Hey buddy, I see you have a watch for sale"..."Yea its worth about 2k, but for you I'll sell it to you for 4k".... "What! 4k! SWEET DEAL!! Let me stroke you a check right now!":bash:

I was happy with what I paid for a low mileage car that was the color I wanted so on and so forth. However at no point was I a delusional whinny little child such as yourself wanting ever little specific detail for less than trade in value.
"Hey buddy, I see you have the exact car I want for 20k...my stupid little blue book that I should wipe my ass with says it's worth 19k. Oh you won't take my offer of 13k?......WOW what a dick." BTW junior.....a car, boat, house is WORTH what the market will bring....not what your detached sense of reality or KBB says:rollseyes.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
even if my car was for sale....and you had the cash....you are the type of person I would say No to...just based on the fact your a clueless jackass.

Good luck finding your car...can't wait to see this thread in 6 months!!

MK1

Established Member
If you trolls arnt buying or selling your car go away. I've had an 03 2.4 kb with 43k on it I got for 18. There are sellers willing to sell and there are guys that post here defending the value of their cars, I guess if I was goin to lose 5-13k on a car I bought I'd spend my spare time posting on for sale forums trying to keep prices up. Sort of like Jeff Skillings from Enron, pumping the Company on every day time talk show, before they sank.

MK

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I agree except most WTT/WTB/WTS threads don't come off as a "how dare you not GIVE your car to me at a super deal" attitude :shrug:

Very few go into any threads defending/bashing prices unless someone has a bad attitude as does the OP :shrug:

this is my last post on this mater :beer:
GL to the OP on finding his dream car :thumbsup:

dirtyjerz5.0

Established Member
lets be serious, there is a certain price for a certain buyer for every car

if someone wants to buy a cherry 03 cobra with less then 10k miles, expect to pay for it

now stop whining

Users who are viewing this thread