Does anyone use the FreeCast app on their TV? Also, anyone using Reelz? I'm wanting to watch 'On Patrol - Live'.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I really miss 'Live PD' and want to be able to watch the replacement, 'On Patrol - Live' which is available on Reelz. I stream with YouTube TV (doesn't offer Reelz as an add-on) and I don't want to subscribe to another streaming service like Philo or SlingTV since I don't need any of the channels they offer. It appears that I can sign up for the free FreeCast app and then just pay $6.99 a month for the Reelz add-on. This "seems" simple enough, but I know that FreeCast acts as a complete viewing hub for all of your streaming services and subscriptions. I really don't want to use their app as my streaming apps hub. I'd rather use YouTube TV and only select Reelz when I want to watch 'On Patrol - Live'. All that said, if you use or have used FreeCast, are there any caveats to this service that I should know about?

It really seems like all I need to do is sign up for the free FreeCast account and then add the Reelz add-on for $6.99/mo. At that point do I have to access Reelz through FreeCast? Is it as simple and clean as they make it appear? I don't mind paying $6.99 to get Reelz. To me, that's a deal!

Thanks guys!
Bob

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for those Torrents link. I see that there are quite a few warnings out there about using EZTV. For obvious reasons. I would still prefer to just subscribe to Reelz for the $6.99 a month with FreeCast. I just don't want to have to subscribe to another streaming service like Philo when I already have YouTube TV.

"Unfortunately, hackers and unscrupulous torrent site owners often create fake mirrors that have nothing to do with the originals. For example, many people took advantage of the popularity of ExtraTorrent and created dozens of fake addresses. At the same time, the original site stopped working forever.

EZTV works but gets blocked from time to time. At the same time, it is important not to end up on fake sites, which are always worse than the original and may contain advertisements with malicious code.

How to avoid being cheated?

There are three ways to keep yourself safe and secure yourself:

1. Use a strong VPN with protection against malicious sites (list below in the article).
  2. Use the proxies published in this article. It is safer to combine this method with the first one.
  3. Visual comparison. If you went to the EZTV mirror and see that the site looks something wrong or doesn’t look like it used to show ads, use a different URL."

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would be addicted, too. I watched Live-PD all the time. It was probably 75% of my weekly viewing. OPL is high (REALLY high) on my want list.

cobracide

Established Member
Just get VPN and dump all the services. I use NordVPN. If you have a busy life and don't have time to search/download then just stick with streaming. With vpn a nice site of tv channels is also available. USTVGO channels list - USTVGO.TV You can install kodi and get the ustvto add-on to watch without vpn.

I get all my moves from https://rarbg.to, do not need one service and have plenty to watch.

A vpn package is much more cost effective than subscribing to streaming services. On top of downloads, you get the added security as well. It's a win-win.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread