10619_514724950712_80100051_3060480.jpg

and this is Bella.......
03SVTLeftrearweblarge.jpg

hell yeah :rockon:

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
it used to be "corbra-kai"

now it's "piece of crap money pit that sits in my garage" and yes thats actually what i call it every time i see it taking up space in my garage. reason being i can't get my fuel level sender to work so i don't know how much gas is in the tank. and if the low fuel light isn't enough i get the check engine light as well for good measure. i'd sell it but i've got to much money in it and it's paid for so out of sight out of mind. if i was making any kind of car payment on it that thing would be long gone. i used to love that car but i guess i've outgrown it.:(

wow...this is a sad story! hope you get everything worked out with it...then you can start calling it "cobra-kai" again. :beer:

YellowCobra04

Established Member
My car (2004 Cobra) is called Fat Man, and my buddy's (1999 Cobra) is Little Boy... Named after the Atomic Bombs dropped on Japan.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Gold Digger:rollseyes

Actually...my friend had a Cobra R and called it "Big Red". He started calling my 02 Yellow GT "Big Yellow" and then "Big Orange" when I got the Cobra..so I guess if she had one that would be it. :p

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Mustang or Cobra

None of my vehicles have ever gotten 'cute' names

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread