Does your Terminator have a name?

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
for the last 5 1/2yrs i've always called it "the cobra".....then a friend of mine was asking me if i had a name for it and when i said no she was hell bent to come up with one. i was gonna be pretty picky but when she suggested "Nicci" which is italian for "victory", i was sold

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Ive always just called it the Cobra. But my girl gave it the name Sally a couple days ago.

Cobra Sally? lol just doesnt have that ring that Mustang Sally does!

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
I have always named my cars. And of course they are all female names! My 03 is named, Bella.

And no, i did not get the idea from the twilight movie for anyone wondering.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
it used to be "corbra-kai"

now it's "piece of crap money pit that sits in my garage" and yes thats actually what i call it every time i see it taking up space in my garage. reason being i can't get my fuel level sender to work so i don't know how much gas is in the tank. and if the low fuel light isn't enough i get the check engine light as well for good measure. i'd sell it but i've got to much money in it and it's paid for so out of sight out of mind. if i was making any kind of car payment on it that thing would be long gone. i used to love that car but i guess i've outgrown it.:(

Loco03SVT

Established Member
This is Maggie........
10619_514724950712_80100051_3060480.jpg

and this is Bella.......
03SVTLeftrearweblarge.jpg

Trainman

Established Member
I always call mine Cobra. My neighbors call it that loud ass car across the street.

Users who are viewing this thread