Don’t bring a bat to a gun fight in Texas

CV355

_
Established Member
mattress.png

Totally avoidable.

-Orange shirt dude should have taken his meds and not illegally dumped garbage
-Orange shirt dude's wife should have calmed him down to de-escalate the situation and not encouraged him to get a bat
-Throwing a baseball bat at someone holding a firearm is generally a bad idea
-Grey-hair shirtless dude was in the right to defend himself IF the imminent threat window is when the bat was being drawn back to swing/throw, should have just walked away.
-Pedo-stache shirtless dude had no business to present a firearm in this situation. Even alter-ego laws won't protect him since the imminent threat window ended when the bat left orange dude's hands and he fell. You can see the shotgun impact in the dirt- downward angle.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
What in the wacky world of sports is going on in here?

Where are their shirts?

And why do women insist on implanting themselves in the middle of situations like this? Woman have helped these types of situations ZERO times in the history of ever. Get outta the way....

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
They got charged with murder. I think they will walk on the charges

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I hope it sticks. Bunch of idiots. All 4 of them shouldn't procreate(anymore).

He threatened to kill them multiple times. Dude asked for it and they gave me what he wanted.

All party’s are idiots, but when he threatened them and his brother got a bat for him then it was game on. The deceased had a criminal record as long as my arm and was a complete psycho.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
He threatened to kill them multiple times. Dude asked for it and they gave me what he wanted.

All party’s are idiots, but when he threatened them and his brother got a bat for him then it was game on. The deceased had a criminal record as long as my arm and was a complete psycho.

Level headed people wouldn't go to the extreme they did.
Either side should of de-escalated the situation and walked away. But nope, egos or inbred genes got in the way.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Level headed people wouldn't go to the extreme they did.
Either side should of de-escalated the situation and walked away. But nope, egos or inbred genes got in the way.

I agree that they should have walked away and called the cops. The only problem with that is he could have attacked them as soon as they turned to walk away.

The thing is down here when you threaten some one and have a weapon to do it with. Dont think your ass wont get what you asked for. Im willing to bet they had called the cops multiple times before and it got to this point. If they were walking around with a pistol and shotgun out to take the trash out then there is a lot more to this story.

The trash needed to be took out and both sides are gonna pay for trying to be Billy Jack Bad Ass.

Zemedici

Established Member
I agree that they should have walked away and called the cops. The only problem with that is he could have attacked them as soon as they turned to walk away.

The thing is down here when you threaten some one and have a weapon to do it with. Dont think your ass wont get what you asked for. Im willing to bet they had called the cops multiple times before and it got to this point. If they were walking around with a pistol and shotgun out to take the trash out then there is a lot more to this story.

The trash needed to be took out and both sides are gonna pay for trying to be Billy Jack Bad Ass.

Bingo. Don’t talk the talk if you cannot walk the walk.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Anti-gun violence & gun control activists love this crap. Unbelievable how primitive people can act in the country. If you have a freaking issue with someone over property or a threat, call a cop and let them deal with it. To kill someone over a stupid box spring, responding to a taunt to "kill me", is about as dumb as it gets. Such is human nature at its worse. Wow!

bglf83

Established Member
Anti-gun violence & gun control activists love this crap. Unbelievable how primitive people can act in the country. If you have a freaking issue with someone over property or a threat, call a cop and let them deal with it. To kill someone over a stupid box spring, responding to a taunt to "kill me", is about as dumb as it gets. Such is human nature at its worse. Wow!
I think this was in Abilene. I grew up in the area. It has about 100k residence in the city.

Abilene is a little more Texas traditional, the situation should have been de-escalated but I bet these neighbors had bad blood and this was the straw that broke the camels back.

As I called out in the Florida shooting, do not be an asshole. Moral of the story.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I think this was in Abilene. I grew up in the area. It has about 100k residence in the city.

Abilene is a little more Texas traditional, the situation should have been de-escalated but I bet these neighbors had bad blood and this was the straw that broke the camels back.

As I called out in the Florida shooting, do not be an asshole. Moral of the story.

Bingo. It was Abilene.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Plenty of stupid on both sides, probably meth induced. The father and son both walked out with guns, the other guy did not have the bat initially, but his brother brought it out to him at some point. If I were the guy with the bat, would have put it on the deck and backed away, no way you are beating a gun, let alone two guns in this fight.

Zemedici

Established Member
Plenty of stupid on both sides, probably meth induced. The father and son both walked out with guns, the other guy did not have the bat initially, but his brother brought it out to him at some point. If I were the guy with the bat, would have put it on the deck and backed away, no way you are beating a gun, let alone two guns in this fight.

Sure you can, just 'Swing away, Merrill' on the bullets.

Done deal.

Users who are viewing this thread