Dose this piss you off? V-TEC Powered Cobra

scancion

Established Member
Welcome to the internet, but I think he was just messin w/ that guy judging by some of the shit he was saying and the way he was wearing his hat. Actually its pretty obvious that he is just messing w/ that guy... Can you guys really not tell that this is a joke?

EDIT: Watch the entire video, its even says that its staged. Some of you guys will believe anything.

Last edited:

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
He saysno ive got it turned down to 35. what a dick, my gaud that guy found some one to listen to his bull shit , lol thats to dam funny. vtec= very tall engine coolent. i fell out of my chair here when i heard that the first time. theres dumb ass in every croud!!! kenth bell and flames shoot out the top. gaud i love this vid, i saw the staged thing at the end , but non the less great vid

Last edited:

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
amm do 05+ V8s have VTECs?

They have variable cam timing.

It is not V-tec, but it has similar benefits.

http://www.supercarnews.net/2005-ford-musang-gt

Variable Camshaft Timing – Power Without Penalty

Variable camshaft timing was a key in the quest to wring more power from the Mustang’s 4.6-liter, three-valve MOD V-8 engine, while simultaneously improving efficiency and reducing emissions. VCT lets allows the valves operate at optimum points in the combustion cycle, tailored to the engine’s speed and load at that instant.

The Mustang VCT system allows up to 50 degrees of cam variation in relation
to the crankshaft angle. Ford’s "dual-equal" variable cam timing design shifts timing of both the intake and exhaust valves together, with one camshaft per cylinder head. This provides all the benefits of, but creates far less complexity and adds less weight than, VCT systems that actuate the intake and exhaust valves separately.

The cams operate both sets of valves using low-profile roller-finger followers, helping reduce friction and keep the overall engine height – and thus, hood line – low. Cam position is controlled by an electronic solenoid that modulates oil pressure to advance or retard the cam timing based on input from the engine’s electronic control computer.

Quiksilver98

This space for rent
Established Member
This thread!
timeline.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread