Dose this piss you off? V-TEC Powered Cobra

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Very old indeed.
That was at FFW in Houston in 03. It was hilarious in person...some people were walking up a listening, shaking their heads and walking away. Others were buying it hook, line and sinker!

93SHO

Established Member
wow the cobras come front wheel drive with Very Large Engine Coolers (VTEC)! i never knew. :bash: :poke:

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
that's me (in the tilted to the side hat) and my first mineral gray 03. the guy i'm talking to is Bingo13 on this board...i bought his white 03 about 2 years after i sold mine. i finally now have another mineral gray 03.

the guy filming is a friend of ours...we did plan on doing that when we got there, but none of it was scripted. That's Racerat's car next to mine, the one w/ the worn out turbo...

i did have one guy come up to me a little later and i thought he was going to try to fight me when he saw the sticker on the back...apparently he didn't see it as a joke at first until i told him it was.

Taunto

Established Member
i was swearing at the computer watching that video.. i wanted to slap and beak off to that guy... till i seen the ending. lol.. i didnt really think people could be that stupid

Users who are viewing this thread