Dow is Down 900+ points Today 2/24/2020

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
im guessing -1500 / 2000 tomorrow . I know of many businesses closing down and people staying home. every time I think about those 100 people dead, I want them to burn in hell. for **** sake they were probably 70 years old !!!!!!!

The majority of them were 70+ but burn in hell? Damn it wasn't their fault.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Sold my TZA at 110 for a quick 4K profit. I bet TzA will only go up, but I’ll buy back in when it dips. Damn feds keep pumping the market and have been stopping this shit from sky rocketing.

q6543

Established Member
How do we get immunity from something like this when people are told to stay indoors? Do you mean immunity from a shot?

No, not from a shot or vaccine. The more people get sick and recover throughout all of the mutations.

Our bodies will have a stronger immunity to fight it going forward.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Been playing with gold the last few days.

I've made more in the last 4 days than the last 4 months at work, more or less on luck it seems. It's not reacting to things like it should be, I'm growing concerned it will backfire so I'm done for now. I'll let it sit and sell some covered calls on slow movers to sort of combat some of the losses of my long positions.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Been playing with gold the last few days.

I've made more in the last 4 days than the last 4 months at work, more or less on luck it seems. It's not reacting to things like it should be, I'm growing concerned it will backfire so I'm done for now. I'll let it sit and sell some covered calls on slow movers to sort of combat some of the losses of my long positions.

People are having to sell all asset classes to cover. People are also finding out just how much silver is used for industrial purposes, LOL.

I called the cops on my portfolio, its been murdered.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
People are having to sell all asset classes to cover. People are also finding out just how much silver is used for industrial purposes, LOL.

I called the cops on my portfolio, its been murdered.
I'm playing volatility.

It used to be easier where you could look at the markets and get an idea of what would happen, maybe wait a few days and clear 10%. Now it's like you look at the markets, have a strong expectation of what the day is going to be like, and it flips after the first 30 minutes and then tanks or sky rockets.

Hence the reason for staying out of it now lol.

q6543

Established Member
Bought today
20200318_143818.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread