Dow is Down 900+ points Today 2/24/2020

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
The only thing I know is that Trump knows what headlines will raise hope. He doesn't believe for one second that restaurants (in major areas especially) will return to normal "relatively" soon. I think the main catalyst for another big move down has to be some news involving China, or maybe if we start getting another wave around Q4. Imagine shopping malls closed during November/December.

milas

Established Member
What a joke. Terrible economic data all morning including another 5.2 million unemployed and the market barely flinches. Now Dow futures are 750+ on a report of a drug treatment has promising results.

I keep waiting for the next leg down and it keeps getting propped up by the Fed.
Yeah, tell me about it, I cashed out last week thinking it would leg down, but it keeps propping back up. I'm wondering if I should get back in now, but I keep thinking the economic impacts and 1Q results just have to bring it down sometime soon?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Yeah, tell me about it, I cashed out last week thinking it would leg down, but it keeps propping back up. I'm wondering if I should get back in now, but I keep thinking the economic impacts and 1Q results just have to bring it down sometime soon?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

never fight the fed. They will go full blown fast and furious pumping out money to stop that shit from crashing.

“I fought the fed and the fed won”

nxhappy

Established Member
this is 08 again kiddies. separates the boys from the men. Buy in, buckle down, and ride the ****in wave. its crazy right now but in 2 years ur gonna wish you went all in ....

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Im not interested in trying to chase individual stocks - any thoughts on what index funds to look at? I currently have an account with Charles Schwab if it matters

Users who are viewing this thread