Dow is Down 900+ points Today 2/24/2020

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
lolwut? OILU is no longer trading

What is something you would think could make a bunch of money quickly?

I am out of my element when it comes to markets and the economy.

If I get the Coronas, I am getting bit by a tick so I can have my Coronas with Lime.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
What is something you would think could make a bunch of money quickly?

I am out of my element when it comes to markets and the economy.

If I get the Coronas, I am getting bit by a tick so I can have my Coronas with Lime.

im not a broker, but it depends on how much money you have to invest and how high of a risk you’re willing to take. If you’re looking to get the most money out of a stock, you’re probably gonna have a bad time if you don’t know what you’re doing. Stick to blue chip stocks in my opinion. This market drop has given people the opportunity to buy stocks at a very discounted rate.

find something you’re interested in and follow and invest accordingly. And don’t buy marijuana penny stocks lol

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Just my .02....

If you went long on any stocks recently for long-term holds, and are up 20%-50% on this rally.....it wouldn't be a bad idea to lock in some profits. You do not get rallies like this in a bull market. We are also heading into a long weekend. Good luck!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Tough to say, there were some good buys I was holding out on, that have spiked!

nxhappy

Established Member
the bears are done. buy your long terms now, or forever hold your piece ....

nxhappy

Established Member
i'm ballz deep for long term. there's no going back now! may Donny T Bless us all with golden tendies.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
the market seems to actually be responding to some of the negative news this week. I anticipate the market being red tomorrow after the job report. If so, I'll probably dump the last of my money in and hold long term and then trickle in money every month from there.

nxhappy

Established Member
the market seems to actually be responding to some of the negative news this week. I anticipate the market being red tomorrow after the job report. If so, I'll probably dump the last of my money in and hold long term and then trickle in money every month from there.
im seeing green +500. trump talking about re-opening the US.

Users who are viewing this thread