Dow is Down 900+ points Today 2/24/2020

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I don’t see any way we keep from entering a depression.

But I will also admit I am not an economist or market guy. I realize where my expertise lies and don’t believe I am smarter than those in the field unlike other people.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Trump will have to address the nation, and do it soon. The ****ery in Congress by either side is appalling.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I don’t see any way we keep from entering a depression.

But I will also admit I am not an economist or market guy. I realize where my expertise lies and don’t believe I am smarter than those in the field unlike other people.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

if businesses being shut down lasts more than just summer, then yes this is a very likely scenario.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
if businesses being shut down lasts more than just summer, then yes this is a very likely scenario.

I will bring looking to you over the next few months.

If I get the Coronas, I am getting bit by a tick so I can have my Coronas with Lime.

nxhappy

Established Member
its a ****ed up scenario for sure. however if you are young enough, this will be the greatest opportunity of a lifetime to make money. Look at 2000 / 2008, many people bailed out and never invested again. And MANY (smart people) made more money than they ever dreamed of. the market will never drop more than 60-70%, this is historical fact. Get ready to buy as much stock as you can afford. If you are close to retirement you better stop your accounts and short the market for the next 3 months.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
its a ****ed up scenario for sure. however if you are young enough, this will be the greatest opportunity of a lifetime to make money. Look at 2000 / 2008, many people bailed out and never invested again. And MANY (smart people) made more money than they ever dreamed of. the market will never drop more than 60-70%, this is historical fact. Get ready to buy as much stock as you can afford. If you are close to retirement you better stop your accounts and short the market for the next 3 months.

I'll be looking to svtp to tell me where to put it.

Kevins89notch

Established Member

Every day I'm still pissed I didn't buy SPY puts, 2 days prior. LOL

I'm ready though, get this virus issue done, a stimulus package out, jobs open, and it's time to dust off the piggy bank and throw it all wall street.

nxhappy

Established Member
Every day I'm still pissed I didn't buy SPY puts, 2 days prior. LOL

I'm ready though, get this virus issue done, a stimulus package out, jobs open, and it's time to dust off the piggy bank and throw it all wall street.
even this summer will be rough. The unemployment rate is going to be BAD.

jaxbusa

Established Member
Yesterday's 582 DOW drop was good for a 12K reduction to my holdings.
On a positive note, Walmart will open from 6am to 7am for those 60 & older, so they can get to the toilet paper before all the DICK HEADS show up..

What if “all the dick heads” are those 60 and older?
They should just limit 1 pack per person. I know people could keep coming back through the checkout lane, but it would slow the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

sleek98

Established Member
They should just limit 1 pack per person. I know people could keep coming back through the checkout lane, but it would slow the problem.

Thats what happened to a couple store here. the old ****s hoarded it all. Plus side is all of our stores changed their return policy to not take back TP, hand sanitizer, wipes, etc so when this is all over they are stuck with their 30 packages of charmin

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile
Thats what happened to a couple store here. the old ****s hoarded it all. Plus side is all of our stores changed their return policy to not take back TP, hand sanitizer, wipes, etc so when this is all over they are stuck with their 30 packages of charmin

Stop & Shop stopped accepting ALL returns. Good.

lilcoop03

Established Member
Are you guys using an online brokerage account to buy/sell? Which one(s) do you recommend? I think I want to get into this..

Rct851

Established Member
I use webull. I started with Robinhood about a year ago but being able to trade pre market and after hours is essential, which webull allows .

Careful though it’s wildly addicting and those numbers on the screen are real lol. I’m a guy who has neeever bought a lotto ticket and I’ve been to Vegas twice without gambling because it’s just not my thing but I can’t get enough of this.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I use webull. I started with Robinhood about a year ago but being able to trade pre market and after hours is essential, which webull allows .

Careful though it’s wildly addicting and those numbers on the screen are real lol. I’m a guy who has neeever bought a lotto ticket and I’ve been to Vegas twice without gambling because it’s just not my thing but I can’t get enough of this.
RH has extended hours as well.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Just some more info from isnide the oil field.
My company specifically has laid off 90%

The man camps that oil workers stay in, a lot of them are empty now because oil companies dont want to pay per diems anymore, and are cutting back so much.

Where I live is the biggest oil spot in America, so to see this.. is scaring the shit out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread