Drag Racing other than cars?

RCRAMIE

Established Member
A lot of Mustang owners are into drag racing. I like drag racing anything I get a chance to. Here are some pics from some 300FT ATV sanddrags was wondering what other people here might drag race besides cars?

Nevermind I can't post pics so here is a Youtube video

http://youtu.be/gjmLOYe-ges

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I always wanted to go ride there. I live in LA also, about 2 hours from LA Dunes. I have a LTR450 with basic mods, nothing to catch banshee's or any drag bikes really lol. Is it a good spot to ride sport quads? I can get paddles if needed

RCRAMIE

Established Member
I always wanted to go ride there. I live in LA also, about 2 hours from LA Dunes. I have a LTR450 with basic mods, nothing to catch banshee's or any drag bikes really lol. Is it a good spot to ride sport quads? I can get paddles if needed

Its great he smoothes out the drag strip for the racers and will smooth out a large section for the dune bikes to race 10 wide.

There is a new owner and he is putting a lot of time into it. You could go ride a couple of time with out paddles to see if you like it before you invest the money in paddles.

The track is nice to real wide lot of shutdown area and large hills on booth sides to be able to watch safely.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I race anything I can.

waverunners is a LOT of fun to race. my aquatrax was tuned and a few bolt ons. my gp1300r was a full riva stage 2 with upgraded cylinder head and a 40 shot of nitrous. 80mph!!

quads, bikes, hell even running high tops lol anything goes

RCRAMIE

Established Member
I race anything I can.

waverunners is a LOT of fun to race. my aquatrax was tuned and a few bolt ons. my gp1300r was a full riva stage 2 with upgraded cylinder head and a 40 shot of nitrous. 80mph!!

Same here would like to try PWC how far they run on them? High tops? Have any pics of the PWC?

Quads are some of the most fun I had drag racing. I haven't got to run a bike since I sold mine but hopefully I will get some passes in before the tracks close around here.

RC drag racing looks like fun and would love to get my son in a JR dragster or JR dragbike. I will have to wait till economy come back and motorcycle sales come back.

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
I race anything I can.

My dad's friend has a few full-race Sea-Doo's that I've ridden before. Man they are fast! The old ones are really light, the new ones are pretty heavy, but still go like hell. Like day and night in the ride though. Choppy water is scary! :rolling:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Its great he smoothes out the drag strip for the racers and will smooth out a large section for the dune bikes to race 10 wide.

There is a new owner and he is putting a lot of time into it. You could go ride a couple of time with out paddles to see if you like it before you invest the money in paddles.

The track is nice to real wide lot of shutdown area and large hills on booth sides to be able to watch safely.

But is there stuff to ride besides drag racing? I'm into trails and fast riding. I love drag racing but I don't want to ride just the track

RCRAMIE

Established Member
There is some trails and a lot of wide open sand riding which I like, it is worth
Going to see if you like.

Tylerc

Established Member
I like to drag race my snowmobiles but so far haven't done any grass drags just snow.

BM1

Established Member
RC cars are fun to drag race. I've never been to an official event, but just screwing around in an empty lot is fun.

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
My Uncle took a Bombardier 450 stretched out the frame and put a hopped up HayaBusa motor in it. Thing was INSANE. He took it to the sand drags out here at Speedworld and there wasn't much out there that could beat him. He sold it because it was too fast for him.

mr2cam

Established Member
IMG_9934.JPG

That was a fun day haha

RCRAMIE

Established Member
I like to drag race my snowmobiles but so far haven't done any grass drags just snow.

What distance to you run and what type of ET?

RC cars are fun to drag race. I've never been to an official event, but just screwing around in an empty lot is fun.

I want to go check out a event but nothing is closer than 3 hours for me.

IMG_9934.JPG

That was a fun day haha

thats awesome!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Id like to ride the wide open sand. I think that would be pretty fun. My brother has a trx250r with a 370 stroker motor that runs pretty decent. We may have to make a trip soon.

RCRAMIE

Established Member
Id like to ride the wide open sand. I think that would be pretty fun. My brother has a trx250r with a 370 stroker motor that runs pretty decent. We may have to make a trip soon.

I would recommend it, that 250R should be fun you need to get me a pic of that. I love my Hondas and I sale them to.

Users who are viewing this thread