"Drive" after movie surprise

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
Well i went to the movie tavern here and houston, got a front row parking spot and everything, went and watch the movie, it was alright i suppose nothing great, the 5 seconds of the 5.0 was worth the 7.50 i paid

but for the surprise, the movie ended around midnight so me and some buddies are walking out, we exit the theatre and as soon as i open the door i see my passenger door is open.... instant WTF moment, i speed my pace up to find out my driver window was busted out and the windshield is bashed in....

Oakley glasses-gone
Tom-Tom in my center console-gone
5bucks in console-gone lol (pitiful)

one of the worst feelings seeing your stang in this condition w/ no leads, i have zero clue who the hell did it

so thats how my weekend went to complete ****ing sh**:xpl:

Last edited:

SB490

Established Member
This is the reason I never ever take my car to places like that. We take my womans car instead of my Cobra, because people are just pieces of shit.

Sorry to hear man, I doubt you find anything out but good luck.

crazycarlo

Established Member
SOrry to hear that man, I had that same feeling when a cop woke me up one morning and asked me to come outside to find my car doors open, They pried my pass side lock out of the door. Then they realized I had nothing in there worth anything so the only thing they stole was my checkbook.

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
appreciate the sympothy guys

the biggest thing is the bashed front windshield, that was just adding insult to injury

i thought i was gonna find out who did it cuz the security cameras, so i go up to the security guard and asked him to look at the video, and the famous words the security guard that added the icing on the cake

"These cameras dont have play-back at the moment"

WTF are they for then???

Reno Five-O

Established Member
That's horrible, after finding out that a buddy of mine's cobra got stolen from a movie theater here in town not too long ago I was paranoid as hell when I went to walk out after the movie was over once I saw my car was good and the way I left it, I was at ease about it but man some people are just ****ing worthless.

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
people cant take other people having nice things, and they dont have the ballz to earn it so they take it from others who bust their ass.... unfortunately that shit consist in this world we live in

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
appreciate the sympothy guys

the biggest thing is the bashed front windshield, that was just adding insult to injury

i thought i was gonna find out who did it cuz the security cameras, so i go up to the security guard and asked him to look at the video, and the famous words the security guard that added the icing on the cake

"These cameras dont have play-back at the moment"

WTF are they for then???

red letters man

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
and they bashed your windshield in wtf. if they cant steal it these days they break it just for the f of it. sorry to hear about your car man

NastyNate420

Established Member
Jeeze thats messed up! .. At least when I was gone for a week I left my car In houstaon at the apt I was living at. I came home Like2 weeks later to find my door unlock. Open the door and the radio was missing. Thank god my sniper interface was upstairs! My heart drop when I figure out what happened. o this day I cant use the key in the dorr loock....and go figure there isnt a lock on the passenger side.... hope my key fob never goes out!

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
Jeeze thats messed up! .. At least when I was gone for a week I left my car In houstaon at the apt I was living at. I came home Like2 weeks later to find my door unlock. Open the door and the radio was missing. Thank god my sniper interface was upstairs! My heart drop when I figure out what happened. o this day I cant use the key in the dorr loock....and go figure there isnt a lock on the passenger side.... hope my key fob never goes out!

the north area of houston fm 1960- I45 to greenspoint (gunspoint) is a shitty area, you cant trust anyone here

openaccount

Established Member
You leave GPS in plain sight or have it hidden? If in plain sight you had it comming. Its the most common cause of break in's.

O yeah forgot to mention... GPS systems are for women.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Sucks that the cameras dont have playback, but my next question would be "well if they dont have playback what are they for"....."oh you were suppose to be monitoring them?" Where was it parked around the side or back?

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
You leave GPS in plain sight or have it hidden? If in plain sight you had it comming. Its the most common cause of break in's.

it was inside the center console buddy, not in plain site, and im not from here so i used it to get around when i first got here, coming from a town of 9000 to houston is a big leap

no such thing as having a busted windshield coming... thats weak sh**

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member

And with the GPS they can find out where you live and where you have been going. So if you had expensive things in your car lying aroung what expensive things might you have laying around in your house?

Time to invest in a big dog, a gun, and maybe some shooting lessons and practice OP. Perhapse even a soft armor plate carrier if your area is particularly shitty. You might say thats a little bit paranoid but I would say I'm just more aware, I've had some close run ins in the past.

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
BS that the cameras aren't working. This is 2011. If they haven't made the move to IP cameras pointing to a DVR or some sort of back end storage array for their security systems I am surprised. Unless this was an older facility.

I would try calling the manager of that theater and double check.

Sorry to hear. It angers me when there is car violence.

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
BS that the cameras aren't working. This is 2011. If they haven't made the move to IP cameras pointing to a DVR or some sort of back end storage array for their security systems I am surprised. Unless this was an older facility.

I would try calling the manager of that theater and double check.

Sorry to hear. It angers me when there is car violence.

thats exactly what i said, i got loud with the fatass security guard talking on the phone, i was like how the f*** are you gonna tell you dont have playback...

he told me to calm down and they have been experiencing "techinical difficulties" the last few weeks... i called bs,

SpectorV

Established Member
yup just another reason to tell people when they ask in a stupid tone "why dont you drive that car every day"....

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Owned. Everyone knows not to leave any valubles in your car, and keep your doors unlocked in Houston.

Users who are viewing this thread