Driver's Needed - Watkins Glen!!!!!!

03'Darin

Established Member
SDW Racing said:
Darin,

Roger will be there, look for his Track Turd....

normal_Picture%20026%7E1.jpg

Looks like he's already there and the garages are full. Damn!! :-D

I'll be sure to stop and say hi.

Do you have any idea how Joe works garage space for his events? Is it rented, first come first serve, reserve ahead of time, etc...?

Darin

SDW Racing

Established Member
Darin,

I think they are "first come, first served" when you register. Typically that is how most schools do it at The Glen. Since Roger will be instructing, he may know more and can confirm. Typically we can squeeze 3 cars in at night, but I know this event is sold out, so it may be tough to get in one at all.

Last edited:

03'Darin

Established Member
SDW Racing said:
Darin,

I think they are "first come, first served" when you register. Typically that is how most schools do it at The Glen. Since Roger will be instructing, he may know more and can confirm. Typically we can squeeze 3 cars in at night, but I know this event is sold out, so it may be tough to get in one at all.

Your correct. I just got a reply back from a follow up e-mail to Joe (I hadn't received any paperwork about the event he was supposed to send) and he gave me the same garage info. He saves 15 garages for instructors and they are on a first come first serve basis. All of the garages are taken so if I can squeeze in over night with someone that would be great. Do to some confusion Joe didn't have me listed as coming for the event. Glad I followed up and have that corrected. :banana:

Darin

Roger Davis

RSD
Established Member
Darin,
Not to worry, we will get you into a garage space. Lots of guys only do one day and are gone, leaving plenty of space. :idea:

Last edited:

03'Darin

Established Member
Roger Davis said:
Darin,
Not to worry, we will get you into a garage space. Lots of guys only do one day and are gone, leaving plenty of space. :idea:

Great! I'd hate to leave my princess sit outside over night after beating her ass around the track for a day. :-D

Here's my non descript ride.
TrackSetup.jpg

Darin

SDW Racing

Established Member
Dear Jamettaaahhhh has many seesters. You may try and ply her with hay and fruit since she doesn't have much wool power! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread