Driving lessons for sale.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:
My car hasn't seen any guardrails and I have made plenty of passes in my own car and already knew how to do my own burnouts. Didn't need a shop to teach me how to do that.:lol:

Ok trick put your money where your mouth, is oh wow one guardrail, gives flying F***k,

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:
My car hasn't seen any guardrails and I have made plenty of passes in my own car and already knew how to do my own burnouts. Didn't need a shop to teach me how to do that.:lol:

You have never owned a turbo car unless you count being in the staging lanes, behind someone smelling their exhuast.

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
You have never owned a turbo car unless you count being in the staging lanes, behind someone smelling their exhuast.
You know every car I have owned? wow...you must know me well. :loser: I have for a fact owned a turbo car. May not have been a super guardrail crushing race car like you, but I've owned one. Just remember how you act around Steve in person (you know cower away and tuck your tail as you won't look him in the eyes) just don't bother talking to me either if you see me in public you dickless wonder.

JKD

Banned
snakebitten1975 said:
Ok trick put your money where your mouth, is oh wow one guardrail, gives flying F***k,

You're one to talk. You don't even have the nuts to stand up for yourself. You're big and bad behind that keyboard, but you about piss your pants when in person. Coward.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
I dont plan to, your the one that seems to know the most about me, come on guys this is just stupid, steve you really need to grow, this has been dragged on way too long, why dont you just knock me out and get it over with because your killing me with all this stupid drama.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
JKD said:
You're one to talk. You don't even have the nuts to stand up for yourself. You're big and bad behind that keyboard, but you about piss your pants when in person. Coward.

ok thnx for the help steve, its storytime all over again damn just the know me out, you act like the biggest bully in the world, maybe you are who knows, I cant really figure out what makes you tick, actuallly I really just wish you would knock me out, because your killing me for real.:shrug:

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
I dont plan to, your the one that seems to know the most about me, come on guys this is just stupid, steve you really need to grow, this has been dragged on way too long, why dont you just knock me out and get it over with because your killing me with all this stupid drama.
You started the drama with me by throwing my name out there. You don't want no shit, don't start no shit.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
but whatever, sorry i threw you name in there, you just mentioned my name many a time on here in the past when i wasnt even talking to you thats fine, whatever, didnt mean to ruffle your feather, but now onto the next subject, thanks for starting all of this david, lol. Damn instigator, hehe, let me know when your ready for seats. im hoping the cr1's show up next week.

JKD

Banned
snakebitten1975 said:

Gee, thanks for your permission. Once again you completely underestimate me by thinking me knocking you out only once is going to end the situation.

You're going to have to think of a better way to resolve the situation you started in a more sincere fashion. Perhaps a formal apology with admitting to what you did. I'm not like the rest of the guys you dealt with on the other sites. You pissed off the wrong person this time. If you think sucking up to my friends is going to get me to back up off of you- you got a another coming.

<------Pitbull off it's leash. Think quickly.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
dan03mach said:
So what kind of power does your car make now, E-Jones???

How is your car coming, did you toss the turbo idea, or are you doing a built motor, and some more spray, Im hoping to have mine up 17-18 lbs by Feb. or March.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
dude I could care less have so many other problems that your not even at the top. Just put me out, because you are killing me, one punch, once chokeout, whatever. If this will make you the happiest man, then so be it. I just dont understand you, jason and foof, and great friends. Its not about sucking up to them.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
How is your car coming, did you toss the turbo idea, or are you doing a built motor, and some more spray, Im hoping to have mine up 17-18 lbs by Feb. or March.
I'm still going to do a single T76 Turbo.. Right now I'm putting all new pistons and rings in the motor.. After I built the last one I was spraying a 250 shot and it went lean and lifted the ring lands on #7 & 8 pistons.. These new pistons I'm getting coated so they can handle alot more heat.. I was pushing close to 600rwhp with the N20 before I lifted the ring lands.. Good news is that it didn't do any damage to the motor at all.. Why can't you turn up the boost now??? Whats going on with it..

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
dan03mach said:
I'm still going to do a single T76 Turbo.. Right now I'm putting all new pistons and rings in the motor.. After I built the last one I was spraying a 250 shot and it went lean and lifted the ring lands on #7 & 8 pistons.. These new pistons I'm getting coated so they can handle alot more heat.. I was pushing close to 600rwhp with the N20 before I lifted the ring lands.. Good news is that it didn't do any damage to the motor at all.. Why can't you turn up the boost now??? Whats going on with it..
Theres no hurry, I have some other things I want to do first, so I can be ready for the spring cruise. Maybe even get some runs at the track when it opens back up. After the new years, that single 76mm steup is sweet, you will love the turbo, its insane the way the boost kicks in so quick.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Theres no hurry, I have some other things I want to do first, so I can be ready for the spring cruise. Maybe even get some runs at the track when it opens back up. After the new years, that single 76mm steup is sweet, you will love the turbo, its insane the way the boost kicks in so quick.
I figure with the Aeromotive fuel system I'm putting on the car it should be good for about 750-800rwhp.. And the way my car is set up for the track should also be good for mid 9's.. Thats fast enough for me..

BTW what type of fuel system do you have??? What type of pump, lines, rails, injectors, etc???

Last edited:

Car-less Chris

Established Member
all i hear is a bunch of wannabe e-thugs trying to act like they are gonna do something, but in reality they aint gonna do shit...ive sat here and read this thread and think its pointless bs..:bored: and if you have a problem with what i said come on and correct me..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread